Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is a professional cleaning company, providing high quality carpet cleaning in Parsons Green SW6. Our qualified and NCCA trained carpet cleaning technicians possess more than ten years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry. Our main goal is to achieve excellent results and complete customers’ satisfaction. Each one of our upholstery and carpet cleaning operatives strives for spotless reputation of the company and does his best to attract you as our regular customer. Our clients have used our services numerous times and we never fail to impress them. Trust us and you will be convinced in our professionalism.
By choosing TSD Cleaning Services you are guaranteed that your carpets will be spotlessly cleaned. Trust our professional carpet cleaners and they will exceed your expectations.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Parsons Green SW6 includes:
• Hot water extraction
• HOST / Dry cleaning
• Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
• Spot treatment and stain removal
• Deodoriser and odour treatment
• Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Here are our prices at a glance. They are the lowest you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Parsons Green SW6 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Everyone who wants to preserve the good appearance of their carpets for longer would also like to know how they can do that. The first thing that you’ll get when you contact us is professional advice and a thorough explanation of the carpet cleaning process.
When the carpet cleaner comes to your home, he will pre-inspect the condition of your carpets and will select the proper cleaning method according to the material of carpet. The carpet technician will then ask you some questions about the source of the stains. This will allow him to make the right choice of cleaning product for complete stain removal. The combination of skilled experienced staff, professional cleaning chemicals and modern and powerful machinery makes us one of the best providers of carpet cleaning in Parsons Green SW6.
Not all carpets can be wetted, which means that they can’t be steam cleaned. Such carpets are sea grass, sisal, silk and others. The only option in this case will be professional dry carpet cleaning. The dry cleaning process will not harm your carpets. They will be cleaned without shrinking and losing their colours.
The beautiful appearance of your carpet is not the only advantage of the carpet cleaning process. TSD Cleaning Services guarantees you that your carpet will be hygienically clean and safe for your health, will smell nice and its life will be extended. If for any reason you are not happy with the result we will re-clean the carpets free of charge.
Our Pasons Green Carpet Cleaners Also Cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting facts about Parsons Green SW6…
• Parsons Green SW6 is a district within the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. It is named after the village green now called Parsons Green Park. The area is mainly residential with very expensive properties. A lot of terraced houses and Edwardian semi-detached houses cost between £2 million and 4£ million.
• Parsons Green Park is a local park with long-standing history. The famous professional football team Fulham F.C had their grounds in the park for two years from 1889. The park hosted Fulham homes games in 19th century. Parsons Green Park has an interesting triangle shape. The well-known annual fair “Fair on the Green” is conducted here. Nearby is located the Lady Margaret School – an awarded venue with excellent reputation.
• While you are waiting for your carpets to be cleaned why don’t you have a walk in Bishops Park? It is Grade II listed and its gardens and parks of special historic interest are maintained by English Heritage. The park has tennis court and bowling green area.
• Nearby is situated Hurlingham Park- the home of the Hammersmith and Fulham Rugby Football Club. It is mostly used for football, rugby matches and athletics events.
• South Park is a beautiful and outstanding public park nearby Parsons Green SW6. Local people enjoy it for its well-maintained gardens and unique trees. The park contains large children playground, tennis courts, football pitches, and netball and basketball courts. There is a walking area as well, which is used by runners, walkers, dogs.