Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services has been operating in West Kensington W14 for over 10 years. Our West Kensington carpet cleaning technicians have been trained to provide efficient service, using the most advanced carpet cleaning techniques. Removing stains is our speciality and we can guarantee your carpet will get the best possible treatment that will extend its life and improve the air quality of your home.
What we offer
- Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Scotch guard/ stain protection
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
With our unbeatable prices you can easily get your carpets cleaned at least once a year which is recommended by the industry experts.
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in West Kensington W14 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
We aim to provide the best carpet cleaning service and spare no efforts to give you the best carpet cleaning experience. Our service comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not entirely happy with the service you received, we will come back and re-clean your carpet to your full satisfaction.
We work with experienced, fully trained and NCCA- certified carpet cleaning operatives. We don’t take any chances and we invest in the latest carpet cleaning equipment. Our operatives are working with the best carpet cleaning machines manufactured by the industry leaders – Prochem, Alltec, Rotovac, Host and Ashbys.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
Some of the interesting places in West Kensington W14…
- – Olympia Exhibition Centre- opened in 1886 and built by Andrew Handyside of Derby. It was originally known as National Agricultural Hall. In the recent years the exhibition and the conference centre hosts BBC Good Food London, The International Horse Show, BETT ( The Educational Technology Show), Communication Expo, Storage Expo, The 50+ Show and some more
- – Victoria and Albert, Science and British Museums
- – Blythe House – a listed building situated on Blythe Road, which is used as a store and archive by the Victoria and Albert, Science and British museums. It was built between 1899 and 1903 as a headquarters of the Post Office Savings Bank. The government acquired Blythe House in 1979. The building is now used for storage by museums and galleries. The building is four storey high, with Edwardian Baroque style and Portland stone dressing.
– The Queen’s Club – a private sporting club in West Kensington, founded in 1886 as the first multipurpose sport complex. The club was named after Queen Victoria. It has 28 outdoor courts and eight indoors courts. The club hosts lawn tennis tournament, rackets, squash and football games. One of the most prestigious grass competitions AEGON takes place in the club every year.
- – There are some of the best parks in London situated close to West Kensington. You can easily get to Hyde Park or Kensington Palace Gardens. For those who love shopping there is Kensington High Street (referred as the best shopping street in London) and also Westfield Shopping Centre which is very close too.
- – The area of West Kensington W14 has really great transport links. There are six different Tube stations within a walking distance of each other.