Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is a proud member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). We use the most advanced techniques for carpet cleaning recommended by the industry experts. Our Hammersmith carpet cleaning technicians will clean your carpets by the highest standards achieving the best results with their powerful industrial equipment. Using extreme pressure, hot water and antibacterial solutions our carpet cleaners will create an allergen free environment, they will remove the dirt and the stains and will improve the air quality of your home.
You can book your Hammersmith carpet cleaning appointment with confidence – not only you will get exceptional service provided by our dedicated cleaners, but you will also get our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the results we will re-clean your carpets to your complete satisfaction.
Our Carpet Cleaning Hammersmith W6 at a glance
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/ HOST
- Mattress and rug cleaning
- Stain removal and spot treatment
- Stain protection / Scotch guard
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Hammersmith W6 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Our aim is to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with our service. We believe that a happy worker is a hard worker and we spare no efforts to keep all our employees happy and dedicated to their work. Therefore every member of our team is 100% dedicated and committed to customer care, we value your feedback and we never fail to impress. We deliver impeccable cleaning services with complete customer care and we take pride in our work.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting places in Hammersmith W6…
And while you are waiting your carpets to be cleaned why not visit some of the local interesting places in Hammersmith W6:
- The Broadway Centre in Hammersmith W6 – commercial centre which consists of shopping centre, bus station and underground station. The centre is located on Hammersmith Road, it has many shops and restaurants.
- Kings Street in Hammersmith W6 – the main shopping street where the second shopping centre (King’s Mall) is situated, with many other small shops, The Town Hall and the Lyric Theatre.
- Riverside Studios – production studios in Hammersmith with theatre and independent cinema, which hosts dramatic and dance performances, television productions and film and visual art exhibitions. The complex was formerly a BBC studio used for TV productions, but now is one of the entertainment places in Hammersmith W6
- Hammersmith Apollo – a major entertainment venue opened in 1932 famous with its Art Deco architecture. The venue has over 5000 capacity.
- The West London Penguin Swimming and Water Polo club, also known as the Hammersmith Penguin Swimming club. The club is an Amateur Swimming Association registered club, with some nationally ranked swimmers too. Club member Francesca Snell was selected to the GB Olympic Water Polo team for London 2012
- The Dove riverside pub – the oldest surviving riverside pub in London. It is also the smallest bar in the world