Who We Are
TSD Cleaning Services is a well-established Earl’s Court SW5 carpet cleaning company, providing the local residents with quality service at reasonable prices. Our dedicated carpet cleaners work seven days a week and they are available in short notice.
TSD is a member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association and all our carpet technicians are fully trained by the industry experts. We use environmentally friendly products and the most advanced carpet cleaning equipment. Our carpet cleaning Earl’s Court SW5 is fully guaranteed too – if for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the results we will re-clean your carpets to your complete satisfaction.
Our carpet cleaning service at a glance
- Hot water extraction
- Dry (HOST) carpet cleaning
- Rug and mattress cleaning
- Scotch guard / stain protection treatment
- Spot treatment and strain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Here are our carpet cleaning prices at a glance. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To book your carpet cleaning appointment now call our sales team on 0208 819 9476. Our dedicated teams provide carpet cleaning in Earl’s Court SW5 seven days a week.
What you can expect
- Fully trained and certified carpet cleaner
- Professional carpet cleaning equipment
- Eco friendly products and chemicals
- Quality service and controlled quality plan
- Flexible appointment – weekend service at no extra charge
- Unbeatable prices – great value for money
- Friendly customer service
- Unmatched customer experience
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- West Brompton SW10
- South Kensington SW7
- Kensington W8
- West Kensington W14
- Fulham SW6
- Parsons Green SW6
Interesting places in Earl’s Court SW5…
And while you are waiting your carpets to be cleaned by our experienced technicians here are some interesting places in Earls’ Court SW5 you can visits:
- Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre- the largest exhibition venue in central London, also hosting the Brit Awards (before they were moved to o2) and other public events including the 2012 Olympic Games. It was opened in 1937
- High Street Kensington is within a walking distance from Earl’s Court, offering many upmarket shops. This is the most popular shopping street in London
- The Empress State Building in Earls’ Court –a landmark for the area, built in 1961, over 28 floors, as a tribute for the Empire State Building.
- Finborough Theatre – opened in 1980, presenting the new British writing
- There are a number of buildings in Earl’s Court SW5 area, used for film locations such as Kensington Mansions on Trebovir Road and 64 Redcliffe Square, used for the horror comedy “An American Warewolf in London”
- Earl’s Court SW5 has once been home of Princess Diana who lived on Old Brompton Road. Other notable residents include Howard Carter, Alfred Hitchcock, Sir William Orpen, Dame Ellen Terry, Freddie Mercury, Steward Granger, Gary Barlow.