Carpet Cleaning Battersea
Efficient, reliable and always available Battersea carpet cleaners – welcome to TSD Cleaning Services! Your precious carpeting will be properly taken care of by our experienced technicians as soon as possible. They have studied at the NCCA and has passed all their quality of care, treatment and maintenance courses and tests.
With fully-ensured, highly-trained and completely dedicated staff it’s a no brainer that you are getting the best deal in Battersea and the surrounding postcodes. Our company, TSD Cleaning Services invests big bucks in the latest equipment and materials so you, the customer can get a top result. We must admit that we like to see a happy face waving goodbye everywhere we work. It just comes naturally. So please, brag about your nicely cleaned and refreshed carpet – you have well deserved it by putting your trust in our carpet cleaners.
What we offer
Our service in Battersea SW11 normally includes:
- Hot water extraction method (the most effective within the industry)
- Dry cleaning (also called encapsulation – for those tricky seagrass rugs and carpets)
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning (this is true fine art of soft furnishings – we treat those with all due respect and care)
- Spot treatment and stain removal (99% removal rate is not something unusual – you’ll be amazed at what we can do!)
- Deodoriser and odour treatment (leaving your carpeting feeling fresh and smelling nice is the final touch and we love it)
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard (if you have kids or expensive carpet – this is the one to go for)
You will often find that our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest for the top quality of craftsmanship we offer. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate. Our carpet experts will tell you if your room is outside the average standards prior to starting the job.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Battersea SW11 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning believes that people who love their job are happy. Our Battersea carpet cleaners, doing their job with sincere dedication and pleasure, pay attention on every detail. They can evaluate the condition of your carpet precisely and give you accurate advices.
Our specialists are also fully trained to the highest standards of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). Therefore, our clients can be sure that their expensive carpets will be treated by the experienced and reliable professionals.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Clapham SW4
- Vauxhall SW8
- Belgravia SW1
- Knightsbridge SW1
- Chelsea SW3
- West Brompton SW10
- Fulham SW6
- Parsons Green SW6
- Wandsworth SW18
- Earlsfield SW18
- Balham SW12
Interesting places in Battersea SW11 you can visit while waiting your carpets to be cleaned…
- New Covent Garden Market – the largest market of vegetables, fruits and flowers in the whole UK.
- Battersea Power station – an iconic power station, built in 1930 and 1950, designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. It is the largest brick building in Europe, famous for its lavish Art Deco interior design. The Battersea power station is one of the best known landmarks in London and Grade II listed building.
- Battersea Park – 200 acre green space, once known as Battersea fields. The northern part of the park was transformed in 1951 into the Pleasure Gardens, with some popular attractions such as Guiness Clock and Far Tottering and Oyster Creek Branch Railway.
- Battersea arts centre – a performance space in Clapham Junction, founded in 1980, famous for its music and theatre productions
- Royal Academy of Dance – one of the best academy for ballet, situated in the area.
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home – the UK oldest and most famous home for dogs and cats, financed by voluntary donations.