Who Are We
TSD cleaning has been providing carpet cleaning in Putney SW15 over the past 10 years, offering the local residents quality cost effective cleaning that never compromises on quality.
We specialise in carpet care, not only cleaning your carpet to a high standard, but taking measures to extend its life too.
Our carpet cleaners have been carefully selected, they have all passed extensive NCCA training and they know the ideal way to remove stains, prolong life and make germs disappear.
Using our powerful hot water extraction system, we kill 99.9 % of bacterial and germs, removing the dirt and the stains. After the treatment your carpets are left fresh and clean and the air quality of your home is improved too.
Our Putney Carpet Cleaning Service at a Glance
Applying the most efficient methods and best carpet cleaning techniques, our carpet cleaning specialists have created a competitive package that includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry carpet cleaning
- Spot and stain removal
- Rug cleaning
- Mattress cleaning
- Odour treatment
- Stain protection ( optional)
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find in Putney SW15. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps) – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Putney is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Satisfied customers are our main priority and we work hard to make sure our service is exceptional. Every member of our team is 100% dedicated and committed to customer care. Our carpet cleaning experts are fully trained and adhere to every industry standard, and they are only satisfied when you are.
Our carpet cleaning is backed by an iron clad 100% satisfaction guarantee. We guarantee you a satisfactory result or we will re-clean your carpets to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Wandsworth SW18
- Earlsfield SW18
- Fulham SW6
- Barnes SW13
- Mortlake SW14
- Petersham TW10
- Norbiton KT2
- Wimbledon SW19
- Raynes Park SW20
Interesting places in Putney SW15
– Putney Heath is around 400 acres and sits 150 feet above sea levels. A stone and brick obelisk was built on Putney Heath in 1770 to mark the 110th anniversary of the Great London Fire. It still can be seen near the car park adjacent to The Telegraph public house, off Wildcroft Road.
– Putney Bridge is a bridge linking Putney and Fulham. The construction of the bridge began in 1726, by the local master carpenter Thomas Phillips and finished by the architect Sir Jacob Acworth. The bridge first opened in November 1729.
The current bridge was designed by civil engineer Sir Joseph Bazalgette. It was designed as a five-span structure, built of stone and Cornish Granite.
Putney Bridge is the only bridge in the country that has a church on each end. St. Mary church is situated in the Putney side of the bridge and All Saints Church is located in the north bank in Fulham.
– St. Mary’s Church in Putney is situated next to the river Thames. It is an Anglican church, a centre of Christian worship since 13th century.
The church was famous for being a site of the Putney Debates on the English constitution in 1647. It is still very active today. The last vicar of St. Mary’s was the reverend Canon Dr. Giles Fraser. He is also an authority on Nietzsche and works as a lecturer in philosophy at Wadham College, Oxford.
– Putney Sculpture Trail – nine sculptures by British sculptor Alan Thornhill, permanently situated along the south side of the river Thames, near the Putney Bridge. The sculptures were officially launched in 2008 and they include: Exodus, Horiszintal Ambiguity, Load, The Turning point, Punch and Judy, Motherfigure, Nexus, Pygmalion and Fall. Only Loads has been on Putney Embankment since 1989.