Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is often the first choice for carpet cleaning in all London areas, but especially in Earlsfield SW18. With over 11 years of experience, we offer the local residents the highest standard and we never fail to impress, no matter what the cleaning job is. We know that hard work and reliable service is the key to success. That is why we spare no efforts to select the most trustworthy and skilful Earlsfield carpet cleaners, fully trained by the experts in the industry. Our committed customer service operators are happy keeping you well-posted all the times and assisting in every possible way. TSD Cleaning has an extraordinary and smart approach of blending the innovative new technologies with the experience and knowledge of the traditional methods. Our Earlsfield carpet cleaning services are with bespoken quality and we pride ourselves for being the preferred local carpet cleaning provider.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning Earlsfield SW18 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning Earlsfield SW18 is provided 7 days a week, with no extra charge for the weekends.
Our comprehensive carpet cleaning services in Earsfield are thriving, because of our unmatched knowledge and immeasurable experience in the field of professional carpet cleaning. This is the reason why TSD Cleaning is the leading Earlsfield carpet cleaning company. Our unshakeable reputation is built on the top-quality services we provide, competitive pricing and full commitment to our customers’ satisfaction.
We at TSD are using modern technology and environmentally friendly, biodegradable carpet cleaning methods and solutions, which are not available to the public. Our fully trained professionals are ready to work fully to your expectations. We offer the full spectrum of carpet cleaning services, including steam cleaning (hot water extraction), dry carpet cleaning (very low moisture cleaning) – you can be sure that our performance will be flawless! We offer many related services as well in addition to our professional carpet cleaning, trying to give our customers full range of domestic and commercial cleaning services.
For your complete peace of mind we also give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our friendly Earlsfield carpet cleaners are ready to come back and re-clean your carpets if you are even slightly unhappy with the service you’ve received in the first time. We are totally committed to our work and keeping our customers entirely happy and we spare no efforts to assist in every possible way.
Make sure to check all our services we are currently listing.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Did you know that…
- Earlsfield is an area close to Clapham Junction. Situated in the South West London, Earlsfield is served by Earlsfiled railway station and has easy links to London Waterloo. The area attracts many young people because of its affordable prices and also the abundance of high street shops, restaurants and pubs. Earlsfield is not as well know area like its neighbouring areas such as Tooting, Balham and Clapham, but it is a preferred area allowing low key way of life while still being within 12 minutes from Waterloo.
- Garratt Lane is the main street in Earlsfield, dominated by shops, restaurants, beauty salons, bars and estate agencies. It is very interesting to see the mixture of well-known chains and local traditional venues such as The Halfway House, The Leather Bottle and the Wandle. Local people can call on the way for a cup of aromatic coffee or delicious snack at Mel’s Café and bar.
- The famous novel “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin” was written in Earlsfield by the brilliant Loise de Bernieres.
- The area has a few churches- Earsfield Baptist Church, St Andrews, St John the Divine and St Gregory’s Church.
- Tara Arts Centre is a notable venue for staging a numerous incoming and home – grown events: theatre performance, dance, music, art exhibitions.