Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is the local leader in providing carpet cleaning in Southgate N14. Being in the cleaning industry for over a decade, we have grown from a small independent company to a leading London cleaning company that covers not only Southgate N14 and the adjoining areas, but also the whole area of M25, even outside it. Every member of our team is reliable, dedicated and committed to their work. We at TDS Cleaning Services only work with carpet cleaning operatives that express the same values, care and sedulity as ourselves. Our Southgate carpet cleaners are fully trained by the industry experts and they know how to deliver exceptional results. We heavily invest in the latest technologies and cleaning products in order to offer you the benefits of superior service. TSD Cleaning Services takes care of nature too, using only biodegradable and allergy free products, providing you with safe and healthy environment, free of germ and bacteria.
What We Offer
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Here are our prices at a glance. They are the lowest you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Whether you wold like carpet or upholstery cleaning, we have the expertise and experience and the lowest rates too. Call us today on 0208 819 9476 and get a free no obligation quote.
TSD Cleaning is bespoken leader in providing carpet cleaning Southgate N14. Our NCCA certified technicians are fully committed to their work. We use advanced techniques and powerful solutions which are not available to the public. Cutting through the most stubborn dirt, we manage to bring your carpets back to life, leaving them fresh and healthy, looking like brand new. Our Southgate carpet cleaning specialists pay extra attention on the toughest stains, threatening them with special chemicals, which are biodegradable and environment friendly.
TSD Cleaning is a member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association and we are devoted maintainers of their high-quality standards. We never fail to impress our clients.
We are confident to give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the service you’ve received, the carpet cleaner will re-clean the carpet until you are completely and entirely satisfied with the results.
Areas We Cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Winchmore Hill N21
- Botany Bay EN2
- Cockfosters EN4
- New Barnet EN4
- Totteridge N20
- New Southgate N11
- Palmers Green N13
Interesting information about Southgate N14…
- Southgate N14 is an area in North London, situated mainly in London Borough of Enfield, although some parts are located in London Borough of Barnet. Being the south gate to Enfield Chase- the King’s hunting grounds, the origin of the name is obvious. Nowadays Southgate is vivacious area with a lot of local amenities and great variety of shops and restaurants.
- The area of Southgate N14 is a preferable place for living from plenty of notable and famous people. The tea magnate Sir Thomas Lipton was lived in the area, the singer Amy Winehouse was born here, the famous writer Paul Scott was born and educated in the area. Simon Mayo, Rachel Stevens, Carrie Grant, Leigh Hunt, Alberto Remedios, Stephen Twigg are small part of the long list with the notable residents of Southgate N11.
- Grovelands Park is a local public park in Southgate N14. The park gives something for everybody with its grasslands, a large lake and woodland area. The place also has children playground, basketball court, several football pitches. This makes the park a great local amenity. A lively café completes the picture.
- Southgate N14 is well-known with the pubs, taverns and the public houses, because of the age of the former village. Most famous are The rising Sun, the Southgate Club, The wagon and Horses, the Gate, The Crown, the Fishmonger’s Arms, The woodman and Ye Olde Cherry Tree.
- For sport lovers and funs there are a lot of opportunities and local amenities. Southgate is a home to a football club, a hockey club, a golf club and a rugby club.
- Churches and synagogues with stylish architecture dominate the erea of Southgate N14 there is also a masonic centre.