Who Are We
TSD Cleaning has been one of the leading carpet cleaning companies in Winchmore Hill N21 for more than 11 years. We offer bespoke professional carpet cleaning services and we always deliver exceptional results at reasonable prices. We believe that our passion for quality ensures that you can enjoy the best service every time you need a professional carpet cleaning.
Our Winchmore Hill carpet cleaning technicians are carefully selected and highly-experienced, fully prepared with the necessary knowledge and expertise to deal with all kinds of challenges that your home and office can pose. Our cleaning experts use the most advanced carpet cleaning equipment and the latest cleaning solutions, ensuring your carpets are cleaned to the highest standards.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Wichmore Hill N21 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- HOST Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Winchmore Hill N21 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
We at TSD Cleaning have accumulated years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry and we know that providing the best quality services is an absolute necessity. We’ve managed to keep our high reputation by offering exceptional service and expert advice to our customers. In order to provide powerful but gentle treatment, we use only eco-friendly and biodegradable carpet cleaning products, giving you excellent results and healthy environment. Our Winchmore Hill carpet cleaning operatives are fully-trained, hard-working and reliable. They are devoted to their job, implementing the high-quality standards, set by NCCA cleaning experts.
For your complete peace of mind our Winchmore Hill carpet cleaning service comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the results, our carpet cleaners will re-clean your carpet free of charge, ensuring you are completely happy and satisfied.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting information about Winchmore Hill N21…
- Winchmore Hill N21 is an area in the London Borough of Enfield, North London. Being only a small village at the beginning, it became a focal location on the ‘King’s Highway’ from his palace in London to the royal hunting ground in a large forest nearby. It is thought that the beautiful wood in the local Grovelands Park is what remains of that ancient forest.
- Between 1770 and 1839 a lot of buildings were constructed, most of them still remain today. While passing by the Dog and Duck on Hoppers Road you can see some old terraced houses dating from around 1770.
- Many buildings in Winchmore Hill N21 have a historical significance, for example St Paul’s Church. The land it was built on was first donated from the Grovelands estate and then built as a Waterloo church. It is assumed that the church ceiling is the largest unsupported ceiling in Europe until its renovation in the 1960s when its concealed supports were revealed. Other historical buildings may be seen on Wades Hill, leading north from The Green.
- The Green Dragon is probably the oldest pub in Winchmore Hill. It was opened in 1726. It is believed that a lot of criminals were hanged on a gallows of the pub’s front entrance. It was renovated in 1935.
- An electric tramway was developed in the area, along with the Capitol Cinema designed by Robert Cromie in the famous Art Deco style.
- At the heart of the area is Winchmore Hill Green, a village which is surrounded by shops and restaurants. Grovelands Park, also located there, was originally a private estate before being partly sold off to the council in 1913. The part remaining in private hands now contains the Priory Clinic, which hosted General Pinochet whilst he was in the UK awaiting charges from the Spanish government.
- Winchmore Hill is also the home to several famous personalities. Some of them are: Thomas Hood, humorist and poet; Melanie Sykes, television personality; Alfredo Campoli, violinist; Ted Ray, actor; Jamie Redknapp, footballer; Jo Durie, tennis player; Frank Mann, England cricketer; Leslie Smith, co-founder of Matchbox Toys.