Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is a leading carpet cleaning provider in Botany Bay EN2, offering the local residents high quality service at reasonable prices. Our company is small, but independent and flexible for clients’ needs. With more than 10 years of experience, we succeed to blend the time-tested methods with new modern techniques. We spare no efforts to keep our carpet cleaners in Botany Bay informed about the latest carpet cleaning innovations. We listen carefully to our customers’ opinion and feedbacks, trying to understand their need, that’s the key for doing our job so perfect.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Botany Bay EN2 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/HOST
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Here are our prices at a glance. They are the lowest you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Botany Bay EN2 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning is bespoken leader, providing carpet cleaning in Botany Bay EN2. All our carpet cleaning technicians are reliable and dedicated experts, delivering exceptional results to our clients in Botany Bay and the surrounding areas. We use the most advanced techniques and powerful solutions, which are not available to the public. Cutting through the most stubborn dirt, we manage to bring your carpets back to life, leaving them fresh and healthy. Our Botany Bay carpet cleaning specialists pay extra attention on the toughest stains, threatening them with special chemicals, which are biodegradable and environment friendly.
TSD Cleaning is a member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association and we are proud to maintain their high-quality standards. We never fail to impress our clients. Our service is 100% guaranteed. If for any reason a customer is not completely satisfied with the result, the carpet cleaner will re-clean the area again free of charge until our client is fully and completely satisfied.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Enfield EN1
- Waltham Cross EN8
- Cheshunt EN7
- Potters Bar EN6
- Cockfosters EN4
- Southgate N14
- Winchmore Hill N21
Interesting places in Botany Bay EN2…
- Botany Bay is a small village in Enfield. With population around 200 people, it is peaceful and quiet place. The village has a small farm with a stock shop. There is one public house in the area for the local people.
- Botany Bay Cricket Club provides great opportunities for sport and leisure activities. The club was established in 1899 by local landowner. Fathers and sons gather together to play the game, keeping the traditions alive.
- In Botany Bay there are also darts club, petanque club, as well as jazz club. Local people are committed supporters of live music. Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually the evenings for jazz performance, mostly in New Orleans style. Once per month Rock & Roll evenings are included too.
- Elsyng Palace is located nearby Botany Bay – it is a former Tudor residence. The exact location of the palace was lost for many years until excavations were carried out in the 1960. Elsyng Palace is also called Enfield House.
- While you are waiting for your carpets to be cleaned why don’t you visit the Museum of Domestic Design and Architecture, situated also in Enfield? The museum offers a great variety of decorative arts, wallpapers and home textiles.