Who Are We
TSD Cleaning provides comprehensive and high-quality carpet cleaning service throughout Totteridge N20 and the surrounding areas. Our customers have chosen us because we offer a bespoken personal service and high level of reliability as well as undeniable trustworthiness. We now work for many satisfied customers and never fail to impress our clients. Our Totteridge carpet cleaning technicians are fully trained by the experts in the industry. We always use eco-friendly and biodegradable cleaning products to ensure our service is as greener as possible. Our cleaning experts use only the most powerful carpet cleaning equipment, manufactured by the industry leaders and capable to remove even the most stubborn dirt, stains and spots, bringing your carpets back to life.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning Totteridge N20 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection /scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Totteridge N20 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
At TSD our aim is to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with our service. Therefore every member of our team is 100% dedicated and committed to customer satisfaction and we always deliver exceptional results. We pride ourselves for providing incomparable cleaning services with complete customer care and we take pride in our work.
You can book your Totteridge carpet cleaning appointment with confidence – not only you get high quality service provided by our reliable carpet cleaners, but you will also get our 100% guarantee. If you are not completely happy with the results we will re-clean your carpets to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas We Cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- North Finchley N12
- New Southgate N11
- Southgate N14
- Cockfosters EN4
- New Barnet EN4
- High Barnet EN5
- Mill Hill NW7
Interesting Places in Totteridge N20…
- Totteridge is an old English Village which dates back to 13th century. It is situated in North London and is a part of London Borough of Barnet. The area is a great mixture of suburban development and green open spaces, even some farmland. A lot of wealthy families have been attracted by the area in the past.
- St. Andrew’s Church is a famous landmark in Totteridge N20. The church was built in 1250 and its chapel is in excellent condition till now. There is an ancient yew tree in the churchyard, estimated by the Kew garden’s experts as more than 2000 years old. It is the oldest tree in whole London. It is also believed that the churchyard, with its boundaries, has been used as an ancient meeting place.
- Totteridge N20 is home for a great number of natural reserves:
– Totteridge Green consists of open grassland, a pond and small pockets of scrubby woodland. There is a great variety of plants and trees such as great burnet, marsh bedstraw, bog stitchwort, oak, horse chestnut and beech.
– Totteridge Common is an interesting chain of old ponds. Most notable representatives of the flora and the fauna are: dragonflies, white-water lily, black poplar, elm and sycamore. One of the ponds is also used for angling.
– Darland’s Lake Natural Reserve has a range of breeding birds and over 18 species of mammals such as stoat and weasel. It is also value for fungi, amphibians and grass snakes.