Who Are We
Whether you are moving into a brand new home, moving into a rental or own your home, TSD professional carpet cleaning New Barnet EN4 is a necessary aspect of living healthy. Industry experts recommend professional carpet cleaning every 6 to 12 months to maintain the appearance and hygiene of your carpeting.
Our New Barnet carpet cleaners realize the importance and know what could be hiding in carpets. That’s why we specialize in ridding your home of odours, dust mites, dirt and grim that may be hiding deep in the fibres of your carpet, rugs, curtains and upholstery. When professional and correct carpet care is given on time it is possible that your carpets and upholstery remain spotless, completely clean and look as new for a very long time.
TSD Cleaning offers commercial and residential carpet cleaning in the area of New Barnet EN4 and the surrounding areas too. Our teams of professionals are fully committed to the work they do and strive to achieve the impeccable results, no matter how small or big the project is.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning New Barnet EN4 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/ HOST
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning New Barnet EN4 is provided 7 days a week, with no extra charge for the weekends.
Choose TSD Cleaning Services for exceptional carpet cleaning in New Barnet EN4 – we offer a fast, efficient and bespoken service that works around your busy schedule. We’re happy to operate an out-of-hours service that enables you to give your carpet cleaning New Barnet EN4 the right amount of time to dry, without disrupting your home or office.
We use the latest hot-water extraction machines, which combined with superior cleaning materials can effectively remove even the deepest dirt and grime, pollutants, allergens and dust mites. Treating the spots and stains with extra attention, our professionally trained and dedicated New Barnet carpet cleaners will leave your carpets and rugs looking and feeling like new.
For your complete peace of mind we give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee – if for some reason you are not completely happy with the service you’ve received, we will send the cleaner back to re-clean the concerned areas to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting information about New Barnet EN4…
- New Barnet EN4 is a large residential district in North London, situated within the London Borough of Barnet, close to M25. The area derives its name when the Great Northern Railway Station was built in 1850. It supposed to serve High Barnet, but the station was mile away from the town of High Barnet. So the “new” area around new station became very attractive and preferable for settlement.
- The main commercial area in New Barnet EN4 is located on East Barnet Road. Here you can find well-known chains such as Asda, Sainsbury as well as many independent shops, restaurants and office buildings. New Barnet has some local notable pubs such as The Railway Bell, The Railway Tavern, The Lord Kitchener, The Alexandra and The builders Arms.
- New Barnet EN4 is a home to Tudor Sports Grounds – a local public park. It is one of the “Barnet’s Premium Parks”. The place includes plenty of grassed green space, tennis court, children playgrounds, cricket pitch, a car park and a basketball shooting area. The golf lovers won’t be disappointed too. A nine hole pitch is situated here.
- Victoria Recreation Ground is another favourite local landmark. The place is a public park and it is also one of the “Barnet’s Premium Parks”. The Park is open to the public and includes a children playground, football pitches, a bowling green, tennis and basketball courts and a car park. Plenty of flower beds which remain to the formal flower garden. Going through the park, the picturesque Pymmes Brook and Pymmess Brook Trail are beautiful attractions.