Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is a local carpet cleaning company in New Southgate N11 with long- standing experience. Our carpet cleaners are fully trained and NCCA certified, offering our clients expert advice and high quality cleaning. We ensure that all industry principles are applied and adhered to at all times. Our New Southgate carpet cleaners are capable to clean even the toughest dirt and remove the most stubborn stains. We use an extraction carpet cleaning method that lifts the dirt from your carpets, bringing them back to life. Blend this with the quality carpet cleaning products we use and you end up with a great result and complete customer satisfaction. Our New Southgate carpet cleaning service is provided 7 days a week and we never failed to impress our customers.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in New Southgate N11 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/ HOST
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in New Southgate N11 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning is a proud member of the NCCA and we monitor closely the latest trends and developments in the industry. Our New Southgate carpet cleaning technicians are prepared to give you an expert evaluation of the condition of your carpets and advise what the most appropriate treatment for them is. Using the most advanced techniques and latest methods, we don’t give the stubborn dirt any chance. Every fibre of your carpet will be cleaned and disinfected, making your carpets look like new.
By booking your New Southgate carpet cleaning appointment with us you get a bespoke service according to your personal requirements – you may have a baby that crawls on the carpet or you may have a pet and need a deeper clean. Not only we will clean your carpet to the highest standard, but we will also improve the air quality of your home. This will reduce the risk of asthma and other related allergies.
Our service comes with 100 satisfaction guarantee too – if you are not completely happy with the service you’ve received we will send the cleaner back to re-clean your carpets to your full satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Wood Green N22
- Palmers Green N13
- Southgate N14
- Cockfosters EN4
- New Barnet EN4
- Totteridge N20
- North Finchley N12
- Muswell Hill N10
Interesting information about New Southgate N11…
- New Southgate N11 is North London residential area. It is situated in the south-east corner of London Borough of Barnet and the south-west corner of the London Borough of Enfield. Enfield, Haringey and Barnet are at a meeting point at New South Gate. The place where they meet is famously called “the golden triangle”.
- One of the landmarks of the area is the statue of a boat on the New Southgate Millennium Green on Station Road. It was created in honour of the brilliant English writer of ‘Three Men in a Boat’ – Jerome K Jerome, who was a resident of the suburb.
- Evangelical Library is a local library for Christian ministers, students and other lay-persons. For many years the library was located on Chiltern Street in central London. It moved to North London in mid-2009. The Library was founded through the vision of Geoffrey Williams (1886–1975) to be a library that offered the very best of Protestant evangelical resources.
- Southgate Symphony Orchestra is an amateur orchestra, leading by Adrian Brown, who took over from Alex Eadon in July 2007, and led by Angela Hunt. The Orchestra was formed in 1961 when a group of enthusiasts from New Barnet asked Terry Hawes to conduct them. In 1963, Terry Hawes became a music lecturer at Southgate College and the New Barnet group formed the foundations of an evening class he ran at the College.
- New Southgate Cemetery is a big 22 hectares cemetery. It was established in 1862 and the chapel is kept till now. Some of cemetery parts are still used for burials. The most interesting is the woodland, represented by oaks, ashes, yews, a lot of plant beds, mown and evergreen hedges.