Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is a leading carpet cleaning company in Potters Bar EN6, providing the local residents with high quality service at affordable prices. Our experienced and reliable carpet cleaning technicians are fully prepared to give you an expert opinion about the condition of your carpets. They will treat your carpets professionally, paying extra attention to stubborn dirt and tough stains. Using the most powerful cleaning solutions and techniques, our Potters Bar carpet cleaners will make your carpets look like new. Furthermore your carpets will be freshen up and disinfected, providing you with safe and healthy environment for you and your family. After the treatment you can enjoy improved air quality too, which will reduce the risk of asthma.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Potters Bar EN6 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Potters Bar EN6 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning is a respected member of National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). We are honoured to maintain their high standards of quality. We monitor the latest trends and developments in the industry and implement the latest innovations and in the cleaning process. Our carpet cleaners in Potters Bar use the most advanced carpet cleaning equipment and they are specially trained by the best industry experts. Our teams are fully insured, giving you an extra peace of mind. TSD Cleaning takes care for the nature too. That is why we use only environmental friendly and biodegradable cleaning products with proved efficiency.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Cheshunt EN7
- Hertford SG13
- Hatfield AL9
- Radlett WD7
- Borehamwood WD6
- High Barnet EN5
- Cockfosters EN4
- New Barnet EN4
- Botany Bay EN2
Interesting information about Potters Bar EN6…
- Potters Bar is a town in North London. It is believed that the town originated in the beginning of 13th century. The name of the area was probably related with a local family Potters. The population of the area increased during the 70s of the last century and today is around 22,000 people.
- Potters Bar is a home for many churches, most famous of which are: St Mary the Virgin and All Saints Church, Potters Bar Baptist Church, St John’s Methodist Church, Our Lady and St Vincent, Christ Church and King Charles the Martyr.
- The area has a lot of nursery schools, primary and secondary schools, most of them with long-standing traditions- Mount Grace School, Dame Alice Owen’s School, Lochinver House School. The town also houses a number of Veterinary Medicine students from the Royal Veterinary College, situated here.
- Potters Bar EN6 has plenty of sport and recreation facilities- a famous swimming club together with leisure centre, canoe club, football club, diving club, cricket, golf and tennis clubs. Situated near the centre of the town are cinema, theatre, and the town’s museum.