Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is a carpet cleaning company in Chiswick W4, providing the local residents with outstanding service over the past 10 years. With the dedicated efforts of our team of professionals, we gain our client’s trust every day. We prove that TSD Cleaning is the best company in Chiswick W4, not only because we provide high quality service at affordable prices, but because we are 100% committed to our work and we are flexible enough to work around our clients’ lifestyle. Using modern cleaning products and powerful techniques, combined with experienced and reliable carpet cleaning specialists, we don’t take any chances and we guarantee you will receive excellent service. Our aim is to provide the best service and to satisfy our clients’ needs completely.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning Chiswick W4 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Chiswick W4 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
We at TSD Cleaning, being the preferred carpet cleaning provider in Chiswick W4, believe that the quality service is gained by experienced team. That’s why we hire only fully trained, insured and reliable carpet cleaning technicians. Our company is proud member of National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA) and follows the organization’s standards for quality. We also monitor the latest trends and developments in the industry, making sure we adopt the most effective techniques and deliver the best results. Our carpet cleaners in Chiswick W4 use the most advanced equipment provided by the industry leaders – Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite.
Areas we cover
We also offer professional carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Barnes SW13
- Hammersmith W6
- Shepherd’s Bush W12
- Acton W3
- Turnham Green W4
- Brentford TW8
- Richmond TW9
- Mortlake SW14
Interesting facts and places in Chiswick W4 …
- Did you know that Chiswick W4 is a large suburb in West London, located on the meander of river Thames? The population of Chiswick significantly expanded in the 20th century, partly explained with its well communication with London and good transport links. Chiswick was once a fishing village, but the invention of the flush toilet began to cause pollution to the river and the fishing industry declined. Beer industry began to develop in Chiswick in the early nineteenth century. The High Road was established with many shops being built up as well as inns and large houses. Some of the 19th century houses still remain on the High Road nowadays.
- Chiswick House, built in 1726-29, is one of the remaining examples of Palladian architecture in Britain. The house was designed by Lord Burlington. It has a significant collection of paintings and furniture and one of the famous historical gardens in England and Wales. The gardens were designed by William Kent. Today the Chiswick house is a Grade 1 listed building, maintained by English Heritage and one of the finest examples of Neo-Palladian Architecture in London.
- Chiswick offers great opportunities for leisure activities and sport with the open spaces, parks and the river. The most famous rugby club Chiswick RFC is situated in Chiswick W4.
- The Rocks Lane Multi Sports Centre is preferable destination for sport lovers. The center has tennis courts, football and netball yards.
- A large number of rowing clubs are located in Chiswick W4. The Chiswick reach of the Thames is often used for competitions.