Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is a leading carpet cleaning company in Richmond TW9, providing the local residents with high quality service at affordable prices. Our dedicated and experienced carpet cleaners are fully trained and they know how to tackle even the most stubborn stains. Using the most powerful equipment and the most effective cleaning techniques, our Richmond carpet cleaners will awaken your carpet back to life, creating an allergy free environment and removing the odours trapped in the carpet.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning in Richmond TW9 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/ HOST system
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurat
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Richmond TW9 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
At TSD we understand that every customer is different and we listen carefully to your requirements, trying to see what the best care for your carpet is. You may have a baby that crawls on the carpet or you may have a pet – we’ll assess the condition of your carpet and we’ll recommend the most appropriate treatment. What makes us different is that we care for our customers and we have joined our efforts to provide them with unmatched carpet cleaning experience.
For your complete peace of mind we give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely happy with the carpet cleaning you’ve received, we will come back and re-clean the carpet to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Did you know that…
– Richmond TW9 is one of the prime locations in London. It is well-known as sought after residential area and also as a commercial area. Located on the river Thames, Richmond is famous with its parks, including Richmond Park and Kew Gardens. The area provide great outdoor activities, Landscaped lands and magnificent views over the Thames valley. Richmond is described as one of the happiest places to live in the UK.
– Richmond is known as a major commercial centre with Richmond upon Thames being the largest shopping destination with over 200 shops. There are most of the high street chains such as Boots, Marks& Spensers, Waitrose, as well as many independent shops. The farmer’s market in Heron Square takes place every Saturday; it consists of booths, tables or stands where food is sold directly by the local farmers. Richmond also provides office accommodations for some of the largest UK and European multi-national companies. PepsiCo and EBay are some of the giants that have their headquarters in the area.
– Richmond Park is a National Nature Reserve and is the largest Royal Park in London. It was created by Charles I in 1634. The park measures 3.69 square miles or 2360 acres. There are several grade II listed buildings in the park – Ham Gate Lodge, Richmond Gate and Richmond Gate Lodge, as well as the Thatchet Lodge House which is a royal residence. There are over 30 ponds in the park and the wild life consist of red and fallow deer, woodpeckers , squirrels, frogs, snakes, rabbits, stag beetles and many other insects.
– Richmond is famous for its public houses and bars, including The Duke, The White Cross, The Richmond Arms. The oldest pub is The Cricketer’s, owned by Samuel Whitbread and The Collins family. The pub dates back to 1770. Most of the major restaurant chains could be found in the town centre of Richmond along with some privately owned restaurants. One of the finest restaurants is located at Bingham Hotel and has won a Michelin star award in 2010.