Who Are We
TSD cleaning is the leading carpet cleaning provider in Brentford TW8. We offer fully insured service and all our carpet cleaning technicians are experienced and NCCA trained. Being a member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association gives us the chance to monitor the latest trends and techniques in the carpet cleaning industry. Our Brentford carpet cleaners use the most advanced equipment and they have the necessary knowledge and the expertise to remove the toughest stains, leaving your carpet clean, fresh and bacteria free. We use the most powerful solutions, which are biodegradable and absolutely safe. After the treatment your carpet will be cleaner and fresher and the air quality of your home will be improved, providing your family with a healthy environment.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning in Brentford TW8 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Brentford TW8 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
We at TSD cleaning pride ourselves for providing the highest quality of carpet cleaning in Brentford TW8 at very reasonable prices. Our teams of reliable and dedicated specialists will check and inform you about the condition of the carpets. We do care about our customers and we always listen to your requirements, making sure we use the best treatment for you needs – you may have pets or children or you may simply need a deeper clean. What makes us different is our complete customer care and 100% dedication to our work. For your complete peace of mind we’ll give you our satisfaction guarantee too – if you are not entirely happy with the results we will come back and re-clean your carpet to your full and complete satisfaction.
Our customer survey rate us as the best carpet cleaning provider in Brentford TW8. Why not see for yourself?
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Chiswick W4
- Turnham Green W4
- Acton W3
- Ealing W5
- West Ealing W13
- Hanwell W7
- Isleworth TW7
- Richmond TW9
Interesting places in Brentford TW8…
And while you are waiting your carpets to be cleaned why not visit some of the interesting places in the area:
- Syon House goes back in 16th century. The built of the house is the beginning of the famous “Adam style”.
- Syon Abbey was a famous monastery in Brenford TW8, established in 1415. It was built in honour of King Henry 5. This is the largest abbey church in England.
- London Butterfly House is a great attraction for tourists. A various number of butterflies, amphibians, reptiles and birds can be found there.
- Boston Manor House was built in 1622 and now is Grade I listed Jacobean Manor House. The house has numerous parks, tennis court and basketball yard, as well as other amenities.
- Gunnersbury Park is famous with its thirty six football pitches and magnificent nature.
- Gunnersbury Park Museum was opened in 1929. A number of great historical and archaeological artifacts are shown in the museum as well as local costumes and fine arts.
- Carnegie Library is the public library in Brentford TW8. It was part of the initiative of Andrew Carnegie who has built 3500 libraries mainly in United States, Britain, Canada and Ireland during his life. Most of the libraries are with unique architecture in different styles.
- Brentford has public baths, which are built in the remarkable late Victorian style and they are Grade II listed.
- Key Bridge Steam Museum is the largest museum with magnificent collection of steam engines, beam engines, triple-expansion engines and the unique bull engine.
- The Musical Museum shows a great variety of musical instruments for connoisseurs.