Who Are We
Here at TSD we specialise in professional carpet cleaning service, providing the residents of Shepherd’s Bush with high quality service at affordable prices.
Being members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association) we understand that maintaining hygienic dirt free flooring requires your carpets to be professionally cleaned up to two times a year. With our dedicated and experienced cleaners we are here to take care of your carpet, bringing it back to its former glory while ensuring it is germ and dirt free.
Our Carpet Cleaning Shepherd’s Bush W12 at a glance
- Hot water extraction
- Dry Cleaning/ HOST
- Mattress and rug cleaning
- Stain removal and spot treatment
- Stain protection / Scotch guard
- Deodoriser/ Odour treatment
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Shepherd’s Bush W12 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends,
We don’t take any chances and we use only the latest technology and the best industry cleaning products available on the market. All these combined with our skilled and experienced technicians ensures you receive a bespoke service that is fully guaranteed. We are proud and confident to give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not completely satisfied with the cleaning we will re – clean your carpet until your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighboring areas:
- Notting Hill W11
- North Kensington W10
- Willesden NW10
- Acton W3
- Chiswick W4
- Hammersmith W6
- West Kensington W14
Did you know that…
- Shepherd’s Bush W12 is located in west London, with a big part of the area being the Shepherds Bush Green. The Green is also known as Shepherd’s Bush Common and it is a large triangular area of 8-acre green grass surrounded by trees and roads.
- Westfield Shopping Centre is one of the most recent addition to Shepherd’s Bush area – built in 2008 at a cost of £1.6 bn it provides a retail floor area of 150 000 sq meters. At the time of its opening it was the largest shopping centre of Europe.
- There are a number of office buildings in the Shepherd’s Bush area with the BBC TV Centre being one of them. Opposite this building is another huge office building – Network House with some 20 000 sq ft . of office area. Shepherds Building in Rockley Road is also adding to the office space in Shepherds Bush providing 160 000 sq fet of office space.
- Shepherd’s Bush is home to the White City Estate. The estate was originally constructed in 1930 and was extended in 1950s. It was built on the grounds of the former Franco-British Exhibition from 1908. It was named after the White City Stadium which is situated close by.
- White City Stadium was built in 1908 for the 1908 Olympic Games. It was used as a sporting venue till 1985 and after that it was demolished to be replaced by the BBC White City Centre.
- Shepherd’s Bush Market is a street market in Shepherd’s Bush, owned by the Transport for London. It dates back to the early twentieth century. It was first opened for business in 1914. In the recent years the market contains individual vendors that sell all kind of goods, including fresh produce, cooked food, household good, clothing and music.