Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services has been offering carpet cleaning services to the residents of Swiss Cottage NW3 and the adjoining areas for over 11 years. During this time we have worked with clients from all around London, bringing our reputation to new high levels.
Our Swiss Cottage carpet cleaning technicians have always done an excellent job when it comes to carpet cleaning and our teams easily meet the expectations of our customers. So give us a call if you are looking for reliable carpet cleaning services that won’t cost you a fortune and will be performed to a high standard.
We wouldn’t have achieved such a success if it wasn’t for our devoted professionals. We employ only dedicated carpet cleaners who specialise in cleaning carpets of all types by applying different cleaning methods. All of our Swiss Cottage carpet cleaners have been professionally-trained by the experts in the industry. They are capable of utilizing different cleaning techniques depending on the situation.
One of the best things about our carpet cleaning in Swiss Cottage NW3 is that we have a unique approach towards every situation. This guarantees that we will always use the most efficient cleaning product and choose the product that will deliver the best results.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning Swiss Cottage NW3 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/ HOST
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment / stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
We do our best so we can provide 110% customer satisfaction for our clients in Swiss Cottage NW3. Call us now on 020 8819 9476 or fill in our online booking form. You can talk to our friendly assistants, who can answer all your questions and give a free no obligation quote.
Our carpet cleaning team in Swiss Cottage is able to deliver impeccable cleaning services that will leave your carpet sparkling clean. The methods we use are trusted and they are suitable for all carpet types. The cleaning products we use are eco-friendly and safe for your pets and children. One of the most advanced methods we use is called hot water extraction (or steam cleaning) and it enhances the life of your carpet. Our carpet cleaning machines and all the equipment we use are provided by the industry leaders such as PROCHEM, CHEMSPEC, HOST, ALTEC – the leading manufacturer of carpet cleaning products and equipment.
For quality carpet cleaning results we make sure that there is no obstruction before we hoover the carpets to get rid of loose debris. This is done while paying close attention to high traffic areas. Visible stains will be given a pre-treatment with a highly effective stain and traffic lane remover. Moreover, the carpet will be steam cleaned professionally using high tech modern equipment that gets rid of moisture and ensures that the carpet dries off completely, hence preventing bad odour.
Additionally, the professional products will kill bacteria on your carpet and will leave it smelling fresh and nice. For natural plant fiber carpets we use the best techniques including professional dry carpet cleaning so as to preserve longevity and durability features of the carpet.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Kentish Town NW5
- Belsize Park NW3
- Highgate N6
- Finchley N3
- Golders Green NW11
- Cricklewood NW2
- Kilburn NW6
- West Hampstead NW6
- St. John’s Wood NW8
- Camden NW1
Interesting facts about Swiss Cottage NW3…
- Situated within London Borough of Camden, just 3.5 miles away north-west from Charing Cross, Swiss Cottage NW3 is a vivacious area with its own atmosphere. The area is named after a pub called Swiss Tavern. It was built in 1804.
- Swiss Cottage is a home to the legendary Royal Central School of Speech and Drama. It was established in 1906 by Elsie Fogerty. The venue also offers a great variety of training courses such as acting, producing, puppetry, media and drama education, costume and scenic construction, musical theatre, stage management, writing and many others.
- Why don’t you visit Hampstead Heath while waiting your carpets to be cleaned? It is a local public park which covers 320 hectares. It consists of playgrounds, a training track, a lido, ponds and ancient woodlands. Hampstead Heath wildlife includes snakes, foxes, rabbits, terrapins, frogs, squirrels and many other species.
- A pleasant park situated nearby Swiss Cottage is Kilburn Grange Park. The place was established in 1913 and nowadays it includes basketball courts, tennis courts, children playgrounds and open gym.
- Another notable place in the area is the largest public square in London named Lincoln’s Inn Fields. It was established in 1630s under the initiative of William Newton. Some of the grassed spaces in the centre are used for tennis and netball.