Who Are We
Providing superb high-quality services, TSD Cleaning is a leading carpet cleaning company in Finchley N3. Our qualified, reliable and competent carpet cleaning technicians are fully prepared to give you an expert opinion about the condition of your carpets. They will treat your carpets professionally, paying extra attention to stains and spillages. Using the most powerful cleaning solutions and techniques, our Finchley carpet cleaners will make your carpets look like new. But that is not all: your carpets will be freshen up and disinfected, providing you with safe and healthy environment free of germs and bacteria.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Finchley N3 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Finchley N3 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning is honourable member of National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). We are proud to maintain their high standards for quality while implementing the latest trends and developments in the cleaning process. Our carpet cleaners in Finchley N3 use the most advanced carpet cleaning equipment and they are specially trained by the best industry experts. Our teams are fully vetted and insured, giving you an extra peace of mind. TSD Cleaning takes care for the nature too. That is why we use only environmental friendly and biodegradable cleaning products with proved quality.
Our Finchley carpet cleaning service is 100% guaranteed. If you not entirely happy with the results, we will re-clean them free of charge to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting information and places in Finchley N3…
- Finchley N3 is an area in North London famous with a number of farms. The name of the town dates back to 11th century and comes from Anglo- Saxons. Nowadays it is residential suburb with three town centres.
- Avenue House is a notable landmark in Finchley N3. It is a Victorian house built in 1859, now Grade II listed. Visitors can see here the Stephens Collection, consisting of small archive and display, which are related with the Stephen Ink Company and the local history. Very famous is the Bothy- a large walled garden, built in the shape of a castle. The parks around the Avenue House are public and offer a magnificent collection of trees and bushes.
- College Farm is the last-standing farm in Finchley. Now it is used as a pet store and equestrian shop. The farm is part from Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation. The property has a very notable silo which is Grade II listed.
- The Sternberg Centre is a cultural centre of Judaism and it is remarkable place to visit.
- Walking along at Henly’s Corner, you will notice a bronze statue of woman, holding a sword. The statue is called LA Delivrance, created in honour of the First Battle of the Marne.
- Finchley is a home for more than 20 primary and secondary schools and colleges, as well as artsdepot- a cultural centre that includes a gallery, studio and theatre.
- Finchley N3 has local football team, rugby team and own Cricket Club.