Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is a leading carpet cleaning company in Golders Green NW11. With more than 10 years of experience, we succeed to blend the time-tested methods with new modern techniques. Being a member of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association) gives us a chance to monitor the latest trends and developments in the carpet cleaning industry. We spare no efforts to keep our employees informed about the latest innovations. We listen carefully our customers’ feedback, trying to understand their needs and provide outstanding service.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning in Golders Green NW11 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Golders Green NW11 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning is bespoken leader in providing carpet cleaning in Golders Green NW11. Our carpet cleaning technicians are reliable and dedicated experts in the field. We use the most advanced techniques and powerful solutions which are not available to the public. Cutting through the most stubborn dirt, we manage to bring your carpets back to life, leaving them fresh and healthy. Our Golders Green carpet cleaners pay extra attention on the toughest stains, threatening them with special chemicals, which are biodegradable and environment friendly.
Our service is 100% guaranteed – if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the final result, we will re-clean your carpet free of charge until your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting places in Golders Green NW11 …
And while you are waiting your carpets to be cleaned why not visit some of the interesting places in the area:
- Golders Green Hippodrome is a notable place to visit in Golders Green NW11. It was built in 1913 by Bertie Crewe- a famous theatre architect. Firstly the building has meant to be a music hall with 3000 seats. Later it has been transformed into a BBC Television studio. The hippodrome was a host to many events, such as classic concerts, rock concerts, boxing, theatre, and comedy events. Today Golders Green Hippodrome is owned by El Shaddai International Christian Centre and is Grade II listed.
- Golders Hill Park is a small park with magnificent flora and fauna. Visitors can enjoy seeing a number of ponds with beautiful white and black swans, water garden, flower garden, butterfly house and a small zoo. The zoo is consisted of different kinds of birds and also deer. Golders Hill Park has a tennis court as well as playground and putting green.
- Golders Green Crematorium was the first crematorium in London and one of the oldest in Britain. It has a large garden with ponds, as well as children section. The building is in Italianate style and is Grade II listed. Golders Green Crematorium has 3 columbaria, where the ashes of people are stored. There is a tea room in the Crematorium that can be also visit.