Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is the bespoken leader in carpet cleaning industry, providing the residents of Highgate N6 with outstanding service over the past decade. We aspire to develop constantly our knowledge, keeping pace with the new trends and techniques in business. Our company does not spare resources to make the clients happy and satisfied. Having the best NCCA trained professional carpet cleaning technicians and providing the most powerful stain-removal solutions and innovative machines, TSD Cleaning can give you a 100% guarantee that the results will be more than excellent.
What we offer
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Highgate N6 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning offers our clients outstanding service at reasonable and competitive prices. Our Highgate carpet cleaners work 7 days a week and we are flexible enough to fit the carpet cleaning around your lifestyle. Our service is successful, because we use the latest technology and eco-friendly solutions and we work together with friendly and professional technicians. The aim of TSD Cleaning is to impress the clients constantly and to satisfy them completely.
By leaving the carpet cleaning in our professional hands not only you will get your carpets cleaned to the highest standard, but we will also improve the air quality of your home, creating a fresh and germ free environment for your family.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Archway N19
- Crouch End N8
- Muswell Hill N10
- East Finchley N2
- Belsize Park NW3
- Swiss Cottage NW3
- Kentish Town NW5
Interesting information and places in Highgate N6 …
- Did you know that Highgate N6 used to be a distinct village outside London? It is now one of the most expensive areas in London, situated close to Hampstead Heath and offering many green parks and ancient woods.
- Highgate is situated at the top of the hill and it gives breath-taking views across London. It reaches 446 feet at its highest point and provides great views for its residents.
- The Highgate School (1565) is one of the landmarks of the area, with the adjacent Chapel of St Michael. The school is one of the leading independent schools in London and it makes the area of Highgate N6 one of the most desirable places to live. Some of the most famous people that have passed through Highgate School are T. S. Eliot, the poet Gerard Manley Hopkins, actor Geofrey Palmer, composers John Rutter and John Taverner, and the politicians Anthony Crosland and Charles Clarke.
- Highgate N6 is also known for its Victorian cemetery where the communist writer and philosopher Karl Marx was buried. The cemetery has been used for shooting a lot of horror films through the decades, with the most recent ones Shaun of the Dead and Dorian Grey.
- There are many celebrities and famous people living in Highgate such as Rod Steward, George Michael, Ewan Mcgregor, Pierce Morgan, Sienna Miller, Noel Fielding, Kate Garraway and Ulrika Jonsson.