Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is a local carpet cleaning company in Cricklewood NW2 with long- standing experience. Our carpet cleaners are trained and certified by the NCCA thus ensuring all industry standards are applied and adhered to at all times during our carpet cleaning jobs. We well understand the value of clean and attractive carpets and we have the knowledge and the expertise to achieve the highest quality in cleaning them.
Our Cricklewood carpet cleaners are specially trained to clean even the toughest dirt. We use an extraction carpet cleaning method that lifts the dirt from your carpets using the most advanced solutions. We always pay extra attention to customers’ requirements and we concentrate on removing the stubborn stains and dirt, leaving the carpets fresh and germ free for the whole family to enjoy. Combining the quality carpet cleaning treatments and the most advanced equipment, we guarantee our customers they’ll get the best carpet cleaning experience.
What we offer
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment /scotch guard
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room- £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Cricklewood NW2 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
At TSD cleaning we understand that every client is different and therefore we listen carefully to your requirements – you may have pets and need a deeper clean, or you may have a toddler or baby that spend lots of time crawling and playing on the carpet. What makes us different is our care for our customers and their needs. We will spare no efforts to provide you with an exceptional carpet cleaning experience, leaving you completely satisfied with the service and leaving your carpet smelling fresh, feeling great and germ free.
Our staff is 100% committed and dedicated to their work and we focus on the high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We are confident to give you our satisfaction guarantee – if you are not completely satisfied with the final results we will come back and re- clean your carpets to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also offer carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- West Hampstead NW6
- Kilburn NW6
- Belsize Park NW3
- Swiss Cottage NW3
- Golders Green NW11
- Hendon NW4
- Kingsbury NW9
- Willesdon NW10
Interesting places in Cricklewood NW2 …
And while you are waiting your carpets to be cleaned why not visit some of the local landmarks:
- Gladstone Park is situated on the western border of Cricklewood. It is defined as a magnificent piece of Heaven with its ninety-seven acre parkland, combined with twenty seven acres of the open space. The park is awarded with Green Flag Award because of its high environmental standards, quality of green space, amenity values and community involvement. The park consist of well maintained gardens, children’s playgrounds, art gallery, plenty of cafes and ponds. Gladstone Park is a place where visitors can play football, rugby, cricket and tennis.
- Another notable destination in the area is Cricklewood Baptist Church. It was built in 1908. The building is designed in the style of Italian Byzantium Architecture, consisting of red and yellow bricks. Visitors might be happy to see the distinctive tower of the church and to enjoy themselves with the view of the Art Deco glass window, depicting Christ holding a sheep.
- Cricklewood Pumping Station was built in 1905 to supply water to London’s north- west parts. The chimney of the building is currently used as a mobile phone mast. The engine room for the famous film Titanic with Leonardo di Caprio and Kate Winslet is borrowed from the interior of the Cricklewood Pumping Station.
- For those, who are keen on architecture and history, it might be interesting to visit the Cricklewood Cemetery. There are remarkable two neogothic mortuary chapels, which are Grade II listed Buildings. The evidences of the presence of ancient Scottish families are the Celtic crosses in the area of the chapel. The north-eastern corner has some notable examples of modern and Art Deco stonemasonry. A lot of well-known people, politicians and artists are buried here.