TSD cleaning is a leading carpet cleaning service provider in Petersham TW10, offering fully trained and NCCA certified carpet cleaning experts. We have designed special carpet cleaning packages that thoroughly meet any carpet cleaning requirements for your home or your office.
We use only the latest technology, the most efficient techniques and the best industry cleaning products on the market. These combined with our skilled and experienced carpet experts ensure you receive a bespoke service that pays attention to detail.
Using our Petersham carpet cleaning service you are guaranteed you’ll get your carpets cleaned to the highest standard, leaving them fresh and germ free for your whole family to enjoy. After the treatment the air quality of your home will be improved too, creating a healthy environment for you and your loved ones.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning in Petersham TW10 at a glance:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/ HOST system
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser / odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Here are our prices at a glance:
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps) – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
Rug (small) – £13.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Petersham TW10 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Areas we cover
We also provide professional carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Did you know that…
- Petersham TW10 is a part of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames on the River Thames. The name of the area means a home or enclosure of Patricius. For the first time the name of Petersham is mentioned in 666 and later in 1086 in the Doomsday book as a small village held by Chertsey Abbey. The village was a birthplace of the Archibald Campbell- the founder of The Royal Bank of Scotland.
- St. Peters church is a parish church in Petersham and is part from the Diocese of Southwark in the Church of England. It was built in 1505. During the centuries the church has been used for many royal marriages. Several famous people have been buried here and commemorated in the churchyard- Mary Berry, Sir John Whittaker Ellis, Sir Thomas Jenner, The Duchess of Lauderdale, Captain George Vancouver.
- Sudbrook Park and House is a beautiful place in Petersham. It was developed in the early 18th century by the Duke of Argill. The Sudbrook house is considered as a magnificent example of Palladian architecture. The famous Richmond Golf Club is also situated in Sunbrook park..
- The area of Petersham TW10 offers great opportunities for outdoor activities such as golf, cricket, polo and running. There are many sports clubs – Richmond Golf Club, Ham Polo Club, Ham and Petersham Cricket Club, Ranelagh Harriers running club, based in the area. They all were established in the end of 19th century and in the beginning of 20th century and have old traditions.