TSD cleaning is the local carpet cleaning company in Wimbledon SW19, providing the residents of the area and the surrounding areas with quality carpet cleaning service at very reasonable prices. We have the knowledge and the expertise to remove even stubborn stains, bringing your carpet back to life and giving an improved cleaning performance while remaining completely safe for children, babies and pets. Our NCCA trained and certified carpet cleaning technicians will create an allergy free environment, killing the germs and the dust mites, and improving the air quality of your home.
What we offer
- Hot water extraction
- Dry carpet cleaning
- Rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Scotch guard/ stain protection
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
With our unbeatable prices you can easily get your carpets cleaned at least once a year which is recommended by the industry experts.
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find in Wimbledon SW19. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room- £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
Rug (small) – £13.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our Wimbledon carpet cleaning is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
We are proud to be members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association) and we monitor close the industry latest trends and developments. We invest in the best carpet cleaning equipment, ensuring our carpet cleaning experts are in a position to deliver exceptional quality for the residents of Wimbledon SW19.
We use the best carpet cleaning machines recommended by the industry experts – Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite. With the most advanced carpet cleaning equipment that is not available to the public, we are prepared to take on even the dirtiest of carpets.
Areas we cover
We also provide professional carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Local Wimbledon Info
- Located in the South West London, east of Kingston upon Thames, Wimbledon was inhabited since the Iron Age when the hill fort of Wimbledon Common has been constructed. It was part of the manor of Mortlake first. The ownership of the manor changed many times during its history and had some of its iconic houses built during the years – Eagle House, Wimbledon House, Warren House.
- Wimbledon SW19 is mostly known for being home of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships. The first Lawn Tennis Championship was held in July 1877 with its popularity growing very fast. One of the oldest traditions, related with the tournament is the choosing of ball boys and ball girls. The children are selected from the local schools and they need to pass written tests as well as physical ones. The average age of them is 15 years and they can serve on 1 or 2 tournaments. The places are divided equally between boys and girls.
- Although Wimbledon is mostly known as the home of tennis, there are other sports it is famous for – such as football, rifle shooting, horse riding, horse racing, motorcycle speedway and running.
- There are also many cultural places of interest in Wimbledon with the New Wimbledon Theatre being one of them. The theatre opened its doors in 1910 maintaining and growing its popularity during the years. This is the eight largest theatre in England with 1670 seats. Visitors are very interested in the statue of the Roman goddess Laetitia, holding a laurel crown. It is believed that she is the angel of the theatre and is considered as a symbol of celebration.