Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is the leading carpet cleaning company, providing the local residents in Notting Hill W11 with exceptional service. With an excellent customer service and dedicated and experienced carpet technicians we are attracting new customers every day, bringing our reputation to new high levels.
Our Notting Hill carpet cleaning technicians are trained by the industry experts and they use the most advanced carpet cleaning equipment. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee you can be sure that your carpets will be cleaned to the highest standard, providing you and your family with fresh and healthy environment.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning Notting Hill W11 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Notting Hill W11 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
At TSD cleaning we understand that every client is different and therefore we listen carefully to your requirements – you may have pets and need a deeper clean, or you may have a toddler or baby that spend lots of time crawling and playing on the carpet. What makes us different is our care for our customers and their needs. We will spare no efforts to provide you with an exceptional carpet cleaning experience, leaving you completely satisfied with the service and leaving your carpet smelling fresh, feeling great and germ free.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Kensington W8
- Paddington W2
- Maida Vale W9
- North Kensington W10
- Shepherd’s Bush W12
- West Kensington W14
Interesting places in Notting Hill W11 …
- Portobello Road Market – one of the London’s notable street markets, famous with its second –hand clothes and antiques. The Portobelllo road is one of the prime London’s locations. It takes place every Saturday and is one of the events Notting Hill is most famous for its second hand and antique sections as well as fruit and vegetables stalls.
- Portobello film festival – a three week long film festival, created in 1996. It takes place every year in August on the streets of Notting Hill W11. It was organised and led by the Caribbean population living in the area. The carnival attracts lots of people (up to 1.5 million people) and is one of the largest street festivals in Europe.
- Notting Hill Gate – a street in the south side of the hill, home of numerous stores, restaurants, coffee shops and estate agents. It is famous for its specialist stores for rare records and antiques. There are two historic cinemas located on the street – Coronet and The Gate. Notting Hill Gate is one of the iconic streets of Notting Hill Holland Park W11 offering several clubs and bars too.
- Westbourne Grove – a retail road in Notting Hill that crosses Portobello road. It is famous with its designer shops and independent and chain retailers. Westbourn Grove was noted as one of the most fashionable roads since 1990.
- Notting Hill offers access to three of the major parks in London – Holland Park, Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens