Who Are We
TSD cleaning is the local carpet cleaning company in Maida Vale W9, operating in the area over the last 10 years. Our goal is to provide exceptional service for our clients and we invest in quality equipment, innovative materials and highly trained carpet cleaning technicians.
We are proud members of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). Our Maida Vale carpet cleaners are fully trained and vetted. They are capable to remove the most stubborn dirt and stains from your carpet, using the latest solution and advanced techniques. We leave no residue on the carpet after the treatment, leaving them completely safe for your children or pets. Our carpet cleaning machines are the latest generation and they give no chances for the dirt and stains.
- Hot water extraction
- Dry Cleaning/ HOST
- Mattress and rug cleaning
- Stain removal and spot treatment
- Stain protection / Scotch guard
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Maida Vale W9 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
At TSD our aim is to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with our service. Our focus is to look after our loyal clients and provide them with exceptional service. Therefore every member of our team is 100% dedicated and committed to customer care, we value our clients’ feedback and we never fail to impress. All our Mailda Vale carpet cleaners are expertly trained, meeting the high standards of quality and conduct, required by the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA) – the only UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Areas We Cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Paddington W2
- St. John’s Wood NW8
- West Hampstead NW6
- Kilburn NW6
- North Kensington W10
- Notting Hill W11
Interesting places in Maida vale W9…
And while you are waiting your carpets to be cleaned why not visit some of the local interesting places in Maida Vale W9:
- Maida Vale Studios – a complex of seven BBC studios situated on Delaware Road. Five of them are in regular use for recording thousands of popular and classical music. One of them (Studio MV1) is the largest recording studio in UK. The site was built in Maida Vale in 1909 and has been widely used over the years by great musicians like Beatles and many more. The studios have also been used for broadcasting different programmes and shows.
- Little Venice is the famous area in Maida Vale Warwick Avenue which includes few streets in the south of Maida Vale, overlooking Browning’s Pool. The name was given by the poet Robert Browning who once lived in the area. Browning’s Pool is named after the poet and it is actually the junction of Regent’s Canal and the Paddington arm of the Grand Union Canal. Little Venice is one of the capital’s most beautiful areas, with gentle canals and quiet streets and only a stone’s throw from Paddington’s bars and pubs.
- South Maida Vale W9 is one of the most desirable London areas, known for its shops, cafes and restaurants. Some of the famous places to visit are the Canal Cafe Theatre, The Puppet Theatre Barge, the Warwick Castle pub and the Waterside Cafe.
- Canal Cafe Theatre is a place worth to be seen. This little theatre has been perched on the edge of the canal in Little Venice since 1979. It is now a thriving comedy and new writing venue.
- Puppet Theatre Barge was established in 1979 and performs puppet shows for children and adults. The theatre presents innovative and quality shows and aims to raise the status and profile of the marionettes.