Who Are We
Every housewife’s desire is to have clean, tidy and well-maintained home. However, sometimes it is not possible to keep up with all housework due to busy schedule, work and family commitments. That doesn’t mean that your home has to be neglected and dirty. You just need professional help provided by TSD Cleaning Services.
Our domestic cleaning in South Kensington SW7 is designed to suit your busy schedule and to make your life easier. The cleanliness in your home is guaranteed by our experienced and friendly cleaning ladies.
Fully Insured Domestic Cleaners
Our Full Public and Liability Insurance, which covers up to £5million, give you a complete peace of your mind.
All of TSD domestic cleaning ladies are totally checked, properly vetted and extensively trained. Each of them has passed practical and theory tests in order to provide you with exceptional services.
Our domestic cleaning maids in South Kensington SW7 are prompt and discrete. They always value your privacy that is why they make sure that they have your permission to go in a particular room.
Our South Kensington Domestic Cleaning at a Glance
- Washing dishes
- Well-vacuumed and/or mopped floors
- Keeping your home well-dusted
- Making sure that bathroom is spotless
- Doing the laundry
- Ironing your clothes
- Changing the bed linen
Here is an idea of what we charge
£9.00 + VAT per hour
You can have the service on:
– A weekly basis – minimum 2 hours required
– Fortnightly basis – minimum 3 hours required
Get your no obligation quote now and book your South Kensington domestic cleaner on 0208 819 9476. Don’t forget to ask for our special seasonal offer and referral bonus for recommending our services.
Why Choose Us
- Our cleaning ladies are extensively-trained and experienced
- We offer you immediate replacement lady upon request
- Our terms are clear and they will remain the same at all times
- No minimum term contract required
- The service is fully guaranteed by our Public Liability Insurance
- We are flexible – we work 7 days a week
- Our friendly attitude will make you feel special
Our regular house cleaning is also provided in the following adjoining areas:
Local area info
- South Kensington SW7 is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in London, offering a great variety of entertaining opportunities. Plenty of cultural and educational sites to visit, numerous museums, as well as plenty of bars, restaurants, pubs and clubs are situated in the area.
- Royal Albert Hall is a notable concert hall, hosting more than 250 events per year, including award ceremonies, sport events, community events, classical and ballet concerts. The Hall was built in 1871 and is Grade I listed Building.
- Natural History Museum was established in 1881 in South Kensington SW7. The Museum has four main galleries, called zones. The red one offers a view of rocks, fossils, minerals and ancient plants. The Green zone consists of birds, different minerals and fossil reptiles. It shows our place in the universe and touches aspects from Ecology. The next zone, called Blue, consists of dinosaurs, sea mammals, and different species of fishes, amphibians and human biology. The last Orange zone represents Wildlife garden. Charles Darwin Centre is also situated here.
- The Science Museum has a collection of all scientific inventions. In one of the galleries the industrial revolution is recreated, in other are shown rockets and technics, related with space inventions. The Museum holds a great variety of engines, as well as aeroplanes and helicopters.
- The Victoria and Albert Museum has remarkable collections of books, furniture, ceramics, fashion, jewellery, painting, sculptures and many others.
- South Kensington SW7 is a home for a lot of prestigious schools and colleges.