Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is a carpet cleaning company in Wood Green N22 with more than 11 years’ experience in the industry. We believe that the perfect cleaning service is a mixture of hard-working experts with long-standing experience, powerful equipment and modern biodegradable chemical solutions. All our Wood Green carpet cleaners are fully trained and insured. We are members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning association) and we never fail to impress our customers!
Would you like to feel the comfort of fresh and clean carpets in your home or office? Would you like to be sure that your carpets are safe and healthy environment for your toddlers or pets? One call to TSD Cleaning does it all!
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Wood Green N22 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning- HOST
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Wood Green N22 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Being proud member of the NCCA, we invest heavily in our Wood Green carpet cleaning teams and the equipment we use. Our specialists are fully trained by the best experts in the industry and they are capable to remove even the toughest stains. We spare no efforts to fulfil our knowledge for the newest trends, using the most advanced cleaning materials and solutions. Our methods are reliable, leading to perfect results and satisfaction.
Our Wood Green carpet cleaners have mastered the carpet cleaning service they provide, always leaving our customers with clean, healthy and germ free carpets. The air quality of your home will be improved too, reducing the rist of asthma and other allergies.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting facts about Wood Green N22…
- Wood Green is a cosmopolitan area in north London, part of London Borough of Haringey. The district is also part of the London Plan and it is recognised as one of the metropolitan centres in Greater London. The original name of the area is Tottenham Wood Green, because during the 19th century before the urbanization, Wood Green was part of Tottenham and covered by woodland.
- An interesting fact about Wood Green is that there are no streets, only Roads, Avenues, Lanes and Closes.
- Wood Green N22 is a vivacious urban centre with an enormous shopping area, represented by the Mall- a sizable complex with shopping and residential part, a great amount of small shops and boutiques.
- While you are waiting for your carpets to be cleaned by our friendly operatives, why don’t you visit one of the numerous cafes, restaurants and bars, or you can go to the cinema too. Wood Green has also plenty of nightclubs and pubs, where you can go to dance or just to have a drink with friends.
- Wood Green has plenty of schools- primary schools and high schools. Middlesex University offers halls of residence, situated within Wood Green. Located in the area is the prestigious Mountview Academy of Theatre and Arts- a drama school, which president is Judy Dench herself.
- The population of the area is very active. There are a great number of gyms, as well as a local rugby club.
- The landmark in Wood Green is Alexandra Palace. Built in 1873 as a public centre of recreation, education and entertainment, it was the north equivalent of Crystal Palace. The palace is home of the world’s first high definition television service.
- Alexandra Park is a notable landscaped park in Wood Green N22. A lake situated in the centre of the park attracts visitors with waterfowls in all seasons. The park hosts different events such as Gay Fawkes Night, a weekly farmers market selling fresh organic food and 5 kilometres Park run, conducted every Saturday morning.