Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is a small independent company, providing high- quality carpet cleaning in Covent Garden WC2. With more than 10 years experience in the industry, TSD has learnt to value the good working ethic. We know that hard work and dependable service is the key to success. That is why we spare no efforts to select the most dedicated, reliable and experienced carpet cleaners in Covent Garden. Our customer service operators try to keep the client’s happy and well-posted at all times. TSD Cleaning has a smart approach of blending the innovative new technologies with the experience and knowledge of the traditional methods. We never fail to impress with bespoken quality of our service.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning in Covent Garden WC2 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Covent Garden WC2 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning managers believe that a happy worker is a good worker. That’s why we only work with people who are 100% dedicated to their job and love what they do. We try to deliver unmatched customer experience and choosing the best carpet cleaners in Covent Garden is very important to us. All our specialists are well trained and fully prepared to tackle the most stubborn stains, leaving the carpet clean, fresh and germ free. Our carpet cleaners use eco-friendly and biodegradable chemicals, which are safe for pets and children. We invest in the latest equipment too which enables us to deliver outstanding results.
Our service is 100% guaranteed – if you are not entirely happy with the results, we will send the cleaners back to re-clean them, until your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Blackfriars EC4
- Finsbury EC1
- Bloomsbury WC1
- Belgravia SW1
- Knightsbridge SW1
- Mayfair W1
- Victoria SW1
- Westminster SW1
- Bermondsey SE1
- Borough SE1
Interesting places in Covent Garden WC2…
And while you are waiting your carpets to be cleaned why not visit some of the interesting places in the area:
- Covent Garden Square, also called Covent Garden Piazza, goes back in 1630. It was the first open square in London. The place is favourite scene for many street performers such as jugglers, mimes artist, plenty of acts and musicians. A variety of bars, pubs, restaurants, cafes are situated along the square, providing a great view to the performances and attractions.
- Covent Garden Market and Apple market are located in the Covent Garden square. They sell a great variety of vegetables, fruits, jewellery, antiques, clothing, and hand-made gifts.
- Royal Opera house is Grade I listed building. It has 2268 seats and from the beginning of the last century is a home of the Royal Opera and Royal Ballet.
- Theatre Royal is a favourite destination for the art lovers. It was built in 1663 and was the oldest theatre in London. The Theatre was a home for many famous plays, great actors and brilliant authors and directors. Nowadays Theatre Royal is well-known scene for musicals.
- London Transport Museum has the most significant and exquisite collection of vehicles such as buses, trolleybuses, trams, trains, a great variety of posters, photographs, engineering drawings. A lot of tourists visit the museum every year.
- St. Paul’s Church was built in 1631 by Inigo Jones. The Church is also called the Actor’s Church by the local people, because it was used as a décor for a lot of films. The architecture of the church is very interesting. The Church has its own a chamber orchestra, which performs not only in the Church, but also in the whole country.