Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is a leading carpet cleaning company in Bloomsbury WC1, providing the local residents with high quality carpet cleaning service at reasonable prices. By using modern cleaning products and the most advanced equipment we are capable to transform any carpet into its former glory. Our Bloomsbury carpet cleaners are NCCA trained and certified and they are experts in stain removals. Not only we’ll clean your carpet to the highest standard, but we’ll also improve the air quality of your home, providing you with a germ-free environment and reducing the risk of asthma and other allergies.
At TSD cleaning we are totally committed to customer care and we are only satisfied when our clients are. Our fully dedicated and bonded Bloomsbury carpet cleaning technicians work hard to deliver unmatched customer experience and they never fail to impress.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Bloomsbury WC1 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Rotary shampoo
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Bloomsbury WC1 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD cleaning is a proud member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA) and we always maintain the organization’s high standards for quality. We use the latest carpet cleaning technology and we monitor the industry trends and developments, implementing them in the cleaning process. We use the best carpet cleaning machines recommended by the industry leaders – Altec, Prochem, Rotovac, Ashbys.
Our Bloomsbury carpet cleaning technicians use biodegradable, but efficient solutions which cut through the dirt and remove the toughest stains. For your complete peace of mind we give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not completely happy with the result from the carpet cleaning you’ve received, we’ll come back and re-clean the carpet to your full satisfaction.
Ares we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Finsbury EC1
- Islington N1
- Camden Town NW1
- Mayfair W1
- Covent Garden WC2
- Blackfriars – EC4
- Sloane Square SW1
Interesting information about Bloomsbury WC1…
- Bloomsbury WC1 is an area in Central London, popular with plenty of squares, cultural, educational and healthcare institutions such as the central department of University of London, School of Advanced Studies, and Senate House Library. Numerous healthcare centres and hospitals are situated in the area: British Medical Association, National Hospital of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine, University College Hospital and many other institutions and colleges.
- Bloomsbury WC1 is an area with one of the most remarkable parks and squares in London. The district is home for plenty of garden squares, surrounded by Georgian buildings and houses, listed Grade I and II. Most notable of them are Bedford Square, Russel Square, Queen Square, Gordon Square, Bloomsbury Square, Tavistock Square.
- The British Museum is a landmark for the area of Bloomsbury WC1. It was established in 1753, based mainly on the collections of Sir Hans Sloane- famous physician and scientist. Today the British Museum is home for more than 13.000.000 objects and artefacts, representing the ancient and modern culture of the world.
- Other places of interest to visit are the museum of Charles Dickens, the Petrie Museum, the British Foundling Museum and the Grant Museum of Zoology. After the long walk you can have a well-deserved rest in the cafes and restaurants, situated on the Lamb’s Conduit Street.
- Bloomsbury WC1 has a few notable churches. St George’s Church is famous with the six huge Corinthian columns. The Church of Christ the King is a neo-gothic Grade I listed building. The St Pancras New Church is popular with the caryatides, situated on north and south.