Who Are We
Would you like your expensive carpets to look like new? Would you like to have them spotless and sparkling again? That could be easy to happen. Just call the best carpet cleaning provider in the industry! The choice is yours!
TSD Cleaning is the leader in carpet cleaning services with over 10 years’ experience. We provide carpet cleaning in Bermondsay SE1 as well as the whole area of M25, even out of it. Our company is a respected member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association. Using the best techniques and modern cleaning methods, our Bermondsey carpet cleaners will remove even the toughest stains, achieving bespoke results and satisfaction of their clients.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning in Bermondsey SE1 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Bermondsey SE1 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
We at TSD Cleaning take pride in providing high quality bespoke service, treating the carpets according to the customer’s requirements and taking into account the usage of the rooms. You may have pets or baby that crawls on the carpet – we’ll choose the best treatment and will advise you of the appropriate future maintenance. We’ll make sure the carpets are germ free and disinfected too, and the risk of asthma and other allergies is reduced to a minimum.
Our Bermondsey carpet cleaning technicians are reliable and dedicated. They are fully trained and insured. TSD Cleaning uses last generation powerful machines and uncompromising chemical solutions, capable to cut through the most stubborn dirt and toughest stains, bringing your carpet back to its former glory.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Kennington SE11
- Borough SE1
- Wallworth SE17
- Camberwell SE5
- Pekham SE15
- Rotherhithe SE16
- Shoreditch E1
- Fenchurch Street EC3
- Blackfriars EC4
- Covent Garden WC2
- Victoria SW1
- Westminster SW1
- Vauxhall SW8
- Belgravia SW1
Interesting places in Bermondsey SE1 …
Here are some local interesting places you can visit while waiting your carpets to be cleaned:
- A remarkable place of interests is Bermondsey Antique Market. A lot of connoisseurs interested in antique objects and arts visit the Market every day. It is opened from 6am till noon.
- Tower Bridge is an emblematic symbol of London. It has 2 towers, connected with open air walkway. During the Olympic Games the bridge was magnificently decorated with plenty of lights and the well-known Olympic sign. It was a great view especially at the evenings.
- Near London Bridge is the iconic museum ship HMS Belfast. It is situated in the Thames River and is a great attraction for tourists.
- A popular destination in Bermondsey SE1 is the London Dungeon, which recreates various gory and macabre historical events. There is even a recreation of the street in Whitechapel, where Jack the Ripper had killed his victims.
- For the art lovers and connoisseurs it will be interesting to visit Haunch of Venison- a remarkable art gallery, showing some of the best works of today’s leading artists.
- The Shard of London is 95-storey skyscraper, which is made of glass. It is one of the landmarks of the area of Bermondsey SE1