Who Are We
TSD Cleaning services grew from small independent company to a firm with an excellent reputation. Our carpet cleaning services in Borough SE1 also covers the adjoining areas and Central London too.
Our Borough carpet cleaners are dedicated and committed to the job they do, paying attention to every detail. Every member of our crew is fully trained by the experts of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association) and we never fail to impress our clients.
Here at TSD Cleaning we heavily invest in the new technologies and innovative cleaning materials that blended with our trained and trusted methods, ensure we always deliver outstanding results. Our company is concerned for the nature too. We use only biodegradable friendly cleaning materials, making sure that your office and house are completely clean and germ free.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Borough SE1 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Rug ,upholstery and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Borough SE1 is provided 7 days a week and we are available in short notice.
TSD Cleaning Services is an honourable member of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association). Furthermore our connections in the industry allow us to use the best cleaning solutions for your carpet cleaning in Borough SE1, from big named brands such as PROCHEM, JOHNSONs, HOST and CHEMSPEC. They are not only powerful, but also environmental friendly.
Our Borough carpet cleaning technicians are fully trained and vetted. They are experienced enough to evaluate the conditions of your carpets and treat them in the best possible way, bringing them back to life. Our detergents are absolutely safe for children and pets, but also able to remove even the toughest dirt and stains.
We are confident about what we offer and what we can deliver so we give our customers 100% guarantee of the service. If you are not happy with the results, our Borough carpet cleaners will come back to re-clean your carpet again to your complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Whitechapel E1
- Aldgate EC3
- Blackfriars EC4
- Covent Garden WC2
- Westminster SW1
- Pimlico SW1
- Vauxhall SW8
- Kennington SE11
- Elephant & Castle SE17
- Denmark Hill SE5
- Peckham SE15
- Rotherhithe SE16
Interesting information and places in Borough SE1…
- Borough is part from London Borough of Southwark, situated south-west of London Bridge. The place was the only connection between north and south part of the river in the past. This has changed after the building of Westminster Bridge.
- Because of the travellers Borough was an area with a great number of coaching inns. Most of them date back to medieval times. They were large in size, with courtyard and surrounding galleries. The coaching inns were 23 in total, but most notable are the Queen’s Head, King’s Head, The Bear, The White Heart, The Tabard and the George.
- Borough Market is the landmark of the area. It is one of the oldest and largest food markets in London, offering a great variety of food from all over the world. The market probably dates back to 1014, even earlier. Among the stuffs which are on sale are fresh vegetables and fruits, all kind of meat, a great variety of cheese, freshly baked pastries and bread. Tourist will be happy to taste delicious snacks and cooked food. The Borough Market is a holder of many prestigious awards such as Evening Standard Visit London Awards, London Lifestyle Award and Award for Best Speciality Market.
- Borough SE1 is a lively place with a great number of bars, pubs, cafes and restaurants. Most significant and notable public houses are: The Roxy Bar and Screen, St. Christopher Inn, The George Inn, The Slug and The Lattice.
- Old Operating Theatre Museum and Herb Garret in Borough SE1 is one of the oldest surgical history museum and operating theatre. The patients were mainly poor people, who were operated without anaesthetic resources.