Who Are We
“A Clean Home Is A Healthy Home”! Over two million dust-mites feed on dead skin scales in the average home. They hide in your carpet, upholstery, curtains, mattresses and pillows. Mites can double their numbers in ten hours. We need to upgrade our standard of health.
At TSD Cleaning we use the latest hot water extraction technology to inject out cleaning solution deep into every fiber of your carpet. Then we extract the dirty water back out leaving you with a carpet that is clean and fresh, but more important hygienic and germ free.
Our team of reliable and dedicated Knightsbridge carpet cleaning specialists will evaluate the condition of the carpets and they will treat it with extra care and attention. Being experienced and trained by the industry experts, our Knightsbridge carpet cleaners will do their job in the best possible way, not only making your carpet look like brand new, but also leaving it fresh and bacteria free.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Knightsbridge SW1 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- HOST /Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment / stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Call today for a competitive quotation on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning Knightsbridge SW1 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Major carpet manufacturers recommend professional carpet cleaning every 6 to 12 months. This helps to maintain the appearance of your carpet as well as ensuring it lasts for many years to come.
Making use of the most modern, efficient and powerful carpet cleaning equipment and combining this with hard work and attention to detail, we are confident that we provide the best carpet cleaning in Knightsbridge SW1.
Our Knightsbridge carpet cleaners use only the most effective products and the most advanced up-to-date equipment. Being members of the NCCA ( National carpet cleaning association) we have the necessary knowledge and the expertise to transform your carpet into a clean and germ free environment.
We at TSD Cleaning Services can GUARANTEE that your carpets and upholstery will be freshening up and they will look like brand new. For your complete peace of mind we give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not entirely happy with the service you’ve received our cleaners will come back and re-clean your carpet to your complete and full satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Covent Garden WC2
- Belgravia SW1
- Mayfair W1
- Paddington W2
- South Kensington SW7
- Chelsea SW3
- Battersea SW11
- Vauxhall SW8
- Sloane Square SW1
Interesting information about Knightsbridge SW1…
- Knightsbridge SW1 is a district in Central London, divided between two boroughs – London Borough of Westminster and London Borough of Chelsea and Kensington. The area is named after the local road with the same name. Knightsbridge is recognised as one of the most expensive residential area and upmarket retail outlets. Both Knightsbridge and West End are announced to be the two international centres in London.
- Here at Knightsbridge SW1 are located cosy shops such as Harrolds, Manolo Blahnik, two stores of Prada, Harvey Nickolson, Jimmy Choo and many other international and British fashion houses. Especially for rich individuals are created banks, providing them with exceptional service. Such institution is Coutts. A great number of chic restaurants and famous bars are located within Knightsbridge SW1, as well as plenty of beauty salons and antiquities dealers.
- Knightsbridge is home to one of the richest people in the world. The world most expensive apartment is owned by Qatar Prince and it costs £100.000.000. If you want to buy a parking space in the area, you need to pay £300.000. A significant fact is that fourteen of the two hundred UK most expensive streets are located in Knightsbridge SW1. Most of the properties in the district are owned by the Duke of Westminster and Earl Cadogan.
- Knightsbridge SW1 adjoins with the Hyde Park- one of the most famous and largest central parks in the UK. It was created in 1536 by Henry VIII. The park offers a great variety of entertainment, but it is most popular with the Speaker’s Corner- a place where you can say your opinion loudly and discuss different problems.