Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is a proud member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). We use the most advanced techniques for carpet cleaning, recommended by the industry experts. Our Lower Edmonton carpet cleaning technicians will clean your carpets by the highest standards, achieving the best possible results with their powerful industrial equipment. Using extreme pressure, hot water and antibacterial solutions our carpet cleaners create an allergen free environment, remove stubborn stains and improve the air quality of your home. We use biodegradable cleaning products, which are safe for you and your family and also environment-friendly.
What We Offer
- Hot water extraction cleaning
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Here are our prices at a glance. They are the lowest you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Lower Edmonton N9 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Our aim is to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with our service. We believe that a happy worker is a hard worker and we spare no efforts to keep all our employees happy and dedicated to their work. Therefore every member of our team is 100% reliable and committed to customer care, we value your feedback and we never fail to impress. We deliver bespoken cleaning services and we take pride in our work.
You can book your Lower Edmonton N9 carpet cleaning appointment with confidence – not only you get high quality service provided by our dedicated carpet cleaning technicians, but you will also get our 100% guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the results we will re-clean your carpets to your complete satisfaction free of charge.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Local area info
While you are waiting our team to clean your carpets, we suggest you to visit some of the interesting local places…
- Millfield House – once used as a workhouse school, refuge centre and hospital, today it is a part from Millfield Art Centre
- Angel Place – a notable place with a lot of linked Grade II listed buildings. Some of them have been recently restored.
- All Saints’ Church – It was built in 1135 and it is the oldest building in Edmonton N9.
- The former public library Edmonton Central Library is a magnificent building, Grade II listed. Today it is used as religious and community centre.
- Edmonton Federation Cemetery with its distinctive triangle shape.
- Pymmes Park is a walled Grade II listed Victorian garden situated in Lower Edmonton N9, consisting of ponds, bedding plants and herbaceous boarding.
- Other parks and open spaces in Edmonton, which are worth to be seen, are Jubelee Park, Bury Lodge Gardens, Craig Park, Plevna Road Open Space.
- Edmonton Green Shopping Centre is a modern and lively shopping centre, including world-known chains, boutiques, offices and cafes.
- Millfield Theatre is a famous venue in Edmonton N9, performing concerts, opera, drama, comedy, musicals and alternative cabaret. Numerous events for children are also conducted here.
- A lot of locations in the area offers leisure and recreation activities: Edmonton Cricket Club, Lee Valley Leisure Complex, Edmonton Leisure Centre, angling activities.