Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is the local leader in providing carpet cleaning in Mitcham CR4. Our qualified, reliable and dedicated carpet cleaning technicians are fully prepared to evaluate the condition of your carpets. They will treat your carpets professionally, paying extra attention to stubborn stains and spillages. Using the most powerful cleaning solutions and advanced techniques, our Mitcham carpet cleaners will make your carpets look like new. The unpleasant odours, including cigarettes smoke, will disappear completely. But that is not all – your carpets will be disinfected, providing you with safe and healthy environment, free of germs and harmful bacteria. After the treatment you can enjoy improved air quality, which will protect you and your family from asthma and other related allergies.
Our Mitcham carpet cleaning technicians are totally committed and fully bonded. We aim to provide the best service and we never fail to impress our clients.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Mitcham CR4 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Mitcham CR4 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning is a member of National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). We are proud to maintain their high-quality standards, implementing the latest innovations and techniques in the cleaning process. Our carpet cleaners in Mitcham CR4 use the most advanced and powerful carpet cleaning equipment and they are specially trained by the best industry experts. Our teams are fully vetted and insured. TSD Cleaning takes care for the nature too – we use only environmental friendly and biodegradable cleaning products with proved quality.
Our Mitcham carpet cleaning service is 100% guaranteed. If you not happy with the results, we will re-clean them free of charge to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Streatham SW16
- Tooting SW17
- Wimbledon SW19
- Morden SM4
- Carshalton SM5
- Wallington SM6
- Croydon CR0
- Thornton Heath CR7
Interesting information about Mitcham CR4…
- Mitcham is a suburban area in the south west part of London. The name of the district origins from Old English and means “big settlement”. The area was inhabited by Celtics, after that Anglo-Saxons and later Romans. All these different cultures contributed in developing the area.
- Mitcham Common is a magnificent open space, also called Seven Islands. The place lies over 460 acres open space. Mitcham Common has a great variety of wooden species and birds. The Seven Islands pond is large pond with beautiful view and splendid habitants.
- A lot of notable buildings are situated in Mitcham. One of them is Eagle House. It was built in 1705 in honour of Queen Anne. The house is in Dutch style. Nowadays Eagle House is used as a place for helping children with autism.
- Mitcham Library has an impressive collection, consisting of more than 13.000 volumes. The library was established in 1933.
- Old Mitcham Station is probably the oldest station in the world. The building was a former merchant’s home.
- Mitcham is a home for one of the oldest marzipan factory, named Renshaw’s factory. It was established in 1898.
- For the football fans there is a football stadium. It is a small one with 612 seats.
- Mitcham is a home for a lot of notable residents: Roy Budd, Jo Brand, Michael and Noel Fielding, Chris Powell, Annie Ross and many others.