Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is the local leader in the carpet cleaning in Camberwell SE5. Being in the industry for over 10 years, we have grown from a small independent company to a London company that covers the whole area of M25, even outside of it. Our valued customers can be sure that their carpets are in safe hands. All members of our team are experienced, dedicated and committed to their job. We at TDS Cleaning Services take on carpet cleaning technicians that express the same values, care and sedulity as ourselves. Our Camberwell carpet cleaners are fully trained in all of the modern equipment they use and know how to deliver exceptional results. We heavily invest in the latest technologies and cleaning solutions in order to offer you the benefits of superior service. TSD Cleaning Services takes care of nature too, using only biodegradable and allergy free products, providing you with safe and healthy environment, free of germ and bacteria.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Camberwell SE5 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Mattress, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
You can get a free no obligation quote by calling us on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Camberwell SE5 is provided 7 days a week and our carpet technicians are available in short notice.
We at TSD Cleaning Services provide carpet cleaning in Camberwell SE5 at competitive prices and with excellent quality. Being proud members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association), we have high connections in the industry which help us provide exceptional service. We only use the latest and most advanced cleaning detergents, which are not only powerful, but also environmental friendly.
We know that the carpets are an expensive investment in every home and office and so choosing the right carpet cleaner is essential. That is why our Camberwell carpet cleaning technicians are fully trained by the expert in the industry and prepared for the highest quality service.
We are confident to give our customers 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with the results, our friendly carpet cleaners will come back to re-clean your carpet again free of charge, until you are completely and fully satisfied.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Bermondsey SE1
- Southwark SE1
- Elephant and Castle SE17
- Kennington SE11
- Brixton SW2
- Herne Hill SE24
- East Dulwich SE22
- Peckham SE15
Interesting facts about Camberwell SE5…
- Camberwell SE5 is a district in south east London, part of the London Borough of Southwark. The place was inhabited by Anglo-Saxons in the ancient times. There are two theories about the meaning of the name of the area. According to ones Camberwell means “Well of the Britons”, according to others it probably means “Cripple Well”, a place where people with life threatening diseases were sent to.
- Camberwell SE5 is a home of the largest teaching hospital in London King’s George Hospital. Here at this hospital operates the largest Liver transplantation programme in Europe. Remarkable results score the Department of Neurology, the researches based on Parkinson disease and dystonia.
- Nowadays Camberwell SE5 is a great mixture of Georgian and modern buildings, including tower blocks. In the centre of the area is situated a common land with, named Camberwell Green. Camberwell SE5 is a home of the rare kind of butterfly, called Camberwell Beauty.
- Ruskin Park is a remarkable place in Camberwell SE5. The park is a welcoming and well-maintained place with a great number of opportunities for play, sport and relaxation. Having a padding pool, playground, tennis courts and football pitch, the park is attractive for many visitors. Ruskin Park contains plenty of ornamental and wildlife ponds, as well as splendid collection of ornamental and native trees. Pride of place goes to a delightful wooden bandstand in the centre of the park.
- Camberwell SE5 is also famous with a number of art galleries, including South London Gallery, Camberwell College of Arts and a lot of smaller art spaces. Camberwell College of Arts is very well-known and it is believed to be one of the most respected art and design institution.