Who Are We
We at TSD Cleaning Services offer the most efficient and affordable carpet cleaning in Friern Barnet N11. Let our professional carpet cleaning technicians restore and protect all your carpeting and rugs – including the ones, which are delicate or badly stained. We have a wide range of techniques, not available to the public, which will safely and thoroughly clean all your fabric floor coverings – and all of that at the very best rates available on the market.
It’s important for your rugs and carpets to be cleaned professionally on a periodic basis as recommend by the industry experts. Regular vacuuming isn’t good enough to lift all the nasty things that can hide in your carpeting. Deep, ground-in dirt particles can slowly damage carpet fibres and affect their life. Another reason you need expert carpet cleaning is to keep the air quality healthy in your home or office. Carpets are notorious for harbouring allergens, dust mites, mould and other substances which can be harmful to humans and pets. Our Friern Barnet carpet cleaning will eliminate these problems, providing you with healthy environment.
We have the appropriate equipment to properly clean each type of material and to treat every type of stain. Our carpet cleaners will determine the most effective approach for your carpets and rugs.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Friern Barnet N11 includes:
• Hot water extraction
• Dry cleaning
• Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
• Spot treatment and stain removal
• Deodoriser and odour treatment
• Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Here are our prices at a glance. They are the lowest you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Friern Barnet N11 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning Services is proud member of National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). We maintain the association’s high standards of quality and implement the latest innovations in the cleaning process in order to deliver excellent results. Completely trained by the experts in the industry, our carpet cleaners in Friern Barnet N11 use the most powerful carpet cleaning solutions and equipment. TSD Cleaning takes extra care for the nature. Furthermore we use only environmental friendly and biodegradable cleaning solutions with trusted quality.
You can be sure that your carpets are in the best hands. The carpet cleaning service we provide is fully guaranteed. We rarely disappoint our customers, but if you are not entirely happy, our dedicated and friendly carpet operatives will come back to re-clean the disputed area to your complete satisfaction.
Our Carpet Cleaner Also Cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting information about Friern Barnet N11…
• Friern Barnet is a district in north London, situated within the London Borough of Barnet. Once known as a Little Barnet, before becoming the Friern Barnet, the area began to develop as a suburb in the middle of 19th century, after the railway and electric trams had arrived. A curious fact is that the name “friern” comes from the French word “brother”.
• The houses in Friern Barnet N11 are mostly late Victorian and Edwardian properties, and also some semi-detached and terraced houses. There are some areas of modern housing as well such as Princess Park Manor and Friern Village. There is a rumour that exactly here Ashley Cole met his future wife Cheryl, when both owned apartments in this area.
• Friary Park is a local remarkable Edwardian park, managed by Barnet Council. The place has received a Green Flag Award and it is announced to be Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation. The park was officially opened to the public in 1910. Today Friary Park is a vivacious place offering numerous opportunities for leisure and sport activities. The place has children’s playgrounds, a bowling green, a skateboard park, tennis courts, a pitch and putt. The park café, situated in the 19th century Gothic Revival Friary House is a preferable destination for visitors.
• St John the Evangelist is a notable Anglican church, situated in Friern Barnet N11. The building’s architecture is a late example of the Gothic Revival Style, designed by John Pearson.
• Friern Barnet N11 is a home to many schools and colleges, most notable of which are Friern Barnet Secondary School, North London International School, Woodhouse College, Coppets Wood Primary School, St John CE Primary School and The Wren Academy.