Who Are We
With over ten years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry, TSD Cleaning is the preferred carpet cleaning provided in Crouch End N8. We aspire to develop constantly our knowledge, keeping pace with the new trends and techniques in field. Our company does not spare resources to make our clients happy and satisfied. Having the best NCCA trained professional carpet cleaning technicians, providing the most powerful stain-removal solutions and innovative machines, TSD Cleaning can give you a 100% guarantee that the results will be more than excellent.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning Crouch End N8 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Our carpet cleaning prices are the lowest you will find. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room- £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Crouch End N8is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Our company offers our clients remarkable service at reasonable and competitive prices. We work 7 days a week so we are flexible enough to fit the carpet cleaning around your lifestyle. Our service is successful, because we use the latest technology and eco-friendly solutions and we work together with friendly and professional technicians. The aim of TSD Cleaning is to impress the clients constantly and to satisfy them completely.
For your complete peace of mind we give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not fully satisfied with the carpet cleaning you’ve received, we will return and re-clean your carpet to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Finsbury Park N4
- Seven Sisters N15
- Wood Green N22
- Muswell Hill N10
- Highgate N6
- Archway N19
- Hornsey N8
Did you know that…
- Crouch End is a remarkable area, situated between Harringey, Hornsey, Wood Green, Muswell Hill, Finsbury Park, Highgate and Archway. The place is known as “London Creative Village”, because of the fact that 40% from the people work in creative industries- radio, TV, theatre, art, galleries, advertising, and design.
- Crouch End is home for the Hornsey College of Art and Mountview Academy of Theatre Art
- An interesting place to visit is the public library, which offers a great variety of books, DVDs, small art gallery and a homelike café.
- Hornsey Town Hall is one of the famous buildings in the area offering unique architecture. It is often used by the creators of “Eastenders” as film décor.
- Crouch End is the place, where the Crouch End Festival Chorus conducts its performance 4 times per year.
- The Parkland Walk is the place where the statue of spriggan is situated. Spriggan is pan-like green man. This statue inspired the great novelist Steven King to create the masterpiece “Crouch End”.
- An urban legend told by the local people is for the recording studio Eurythmics, owned by Dave Steward. He gave the keys to Bob Dylan, so he could go there whenever he wanted. He accepted the proposal, but the taxi driver dropped him on Crouch End Hill. The man who lived there was also named Dave and his wife invited Bob Dylan himself to wait for her husband. While they were waiting, the husband called and asked for any messages. The woman said that he hadn’t got any, but Bob Dylan was in the living room, drinking a cup of coffee.