Who Are We
Growing from a small independent company, we at TSD Cleaning Services provide our clients with an outstanding carpet cleaning services in Colindale NW9. Our team of professionally trained and fully insured technicians are capable to satisfy even the most exquisite taste. Using the last generation techniques and powerful cleaning solutions, blend with the trained and trusted methods, our carpet cleaning in Colindale provides our customers with bespoken results. All our carpet cleaning technicians are completely prepared to evaluate the condition of your carpets and to treat them in best possible way, bringing back to life every single pile. Even the most stubborn stains and spillages haven’t got a chance. Your carpets will look like brand new, providing you with healthy and allergen free environment.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Colindale NW9 includes:
• Hot water extraction
• HOST / Dry cleaning
• Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
• Spot treatment/ stain removal
• Deodoriser and odour treatment
• Stain protection treatment / scotch guardAll Pages
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Here are our prices at a glance. They are the lowest you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Colindale NW9 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Improving constantly our base of knowledge and investing heavily in new techniques, we at TSD Cleaning don’t make compromises with the quality of our service. Our carpet cleaners in Colindale NW9 are entirely trained by the experts of NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association). Therefore you can be sure that our team is a team of professionals – dedicated and reliable. The cleaning products used by them are not only powerful and effective, but also biodegradable and friendly. The chemicals cut through the most stubborn stains and eliminate them, leaving your carpet fresh, healthy and allergen free. If you regularly clean your carpets you will improve the quality of the air in the rooms too. But that is not all: you will be happy to know that the clean carpet protects you from bacteria and asthma, removing all unpleasant odours and germs.
We at TSD Cleaning Services value our clients’ satisfaction and that is why we offer you 100% guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely happy with the service, call us immediately and we will re- clean the concerned area again free of charge, until your full and complete satisfaction.
Our Carpet Cleaners Also Cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting facts about Colindale NW9…
• Colindale NW9 is a suburban area in London Borough of Barnet, also well-known with its main shopping street. The area is named after a family of the same name who lived in 16th century. The district started to develop at the end of the 18th century, when a lot of investors made the place very attractive, because of the cheap land prices. Today Colindale is lively place. It houses most of the largest institution of North London.
• Royal Air Force Museum was found in 1972 By the Queen Elizabeth II. When it was open the collection consisted of 36 aircraft. The collection increased over the years. Nowadays the museum includes 5 exhibition halls: The Bomber Hall, The Grahame- White Factory, The Historic Hangers, Milestones of Flight and The Battle of Britain Hall.
• British Library, founded in 1973, is the national library of the United Kingdom, consisted of more than 150 million items and over 14 million books in different formats and languages. Everyone who is interested in reading can visit and use the library reading rooms. A lot of the books are available of electronic format, as well as plenty of materials online. The British Library has almost the full collection of newspapers (British and Irish) which dates back to 1840. Visitors can see a plenty of old and original manuscripts and books, displayed to the public in the Sir John Ritblat Gallery.
• The Health Protection Agency is located in Colindale NW9 too. This is an organization, established in 2003 by the UK government. The purpose of the agency is to protect England from infections, diseases and environmental hazards.