Who Are We
TSD carpet cleaning services in Edgware HA8 is your way to make your home presentable and spotless. The difference between neglected and professionally cleaned carpet could be amazing. Stains and worn-out look disappear, giving your room bright appearance. Regular vacuuming keeps the surface dust-free as much as possible, but the dirt still traps in there. Our Edgware carpet cleaners use powerful machines, which are not available to the public, and which intensively clean all inner layers of the carpet. Find your carpets revived and disinfected and enjoy the fresh fragrance of cleanliness in your home.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Edgware HA8 includes:
• Hot water extraction
• Dry cleaning
• Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
• Spot treatment and stain removal
• Deodoriser and odour treatment
• Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Take advantage of our price! They are the lowest you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Edgware HA8 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Relying on our highly experienced and fully trained Edgware carpet cleaning technicians, you can be sure that we are able to achieve long-lasting and truly stunning results. With the power of our advanced equipment and efficient cleaning solutions your carpets will be sanitized and get rid of mild, dust mites and bacteria. The indoor quality of the air will be improved, which is a great relief for asthma suffers.
We at TSD Cleaning Services give to our clients 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with our service, the carpet cleaning technician will come again to re-clean your carpet, until your full and complete satisfaction.
Our Edgware Carpet Cleaners Also Cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting information about Edgware HA8…
• Edgware HA8 is a town in northwest London, part of London Borough of Barnet.
• The area is a great mixture between urban, suburban and rural land.
• The population of the area is mostly Jewish and it is one of the main enclaves within London.
• Edgware has good transport links, represented by numerous buses and Northern line.
• The town is recognised as one of the 35 major centres in Greater London.
• Edgware’s name literally means “a pond where Saxons catch fish”.
• The local shopping centre, called Broadway Walk, is situated in the town centre, near to the bus and underground station. The mall was opened in 1990s and it includes a wide range of supermarkets, plenty of clothing stores and a lot of electronic shops.
• Brent Reservoir is a preferable destination for sport lovers. Sailing, water sports, cycling, winter sport take part in the area. The reservoir is an important site for breeding waterbirds. The current list of birds recorded is around 250, as well as 28 species of butterflies.