Who Are We
TSD cleaning services provides reliable and efficient carpet cleaning in Brixton SW2. We are members of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA) and all our carpet technicians are fully trained to deliver high quality service, using the industry most advanced carpet cleaning equipment. We use the best eco-friendly carpet cleaning products which will leave your home fresher, healthier and free of germs. The indoor quality of your home will be improved after the treatment too, reducing the risk of asthma and other allergies.
We’ve been operating in Brixton SW2 and the surrounding areas over 10 years now and we have the necessary knowledge and the expertise to deliver exceptional service at affordable prices. Our Brixton carpet cleaners are available in short notice and we work 7 days a week.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Brixton SW2 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/ HOST system
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection / scotch guard
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote give us a call now on 0208 819 9476. Our Brixton SW2 carpet cleaning technicians work 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning ltd is the bespoken provider of carpet cleaning services in Brixton, also proud member of National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). We maintain the association’s high standards of quality and implement the latest innovations in the cleaning process. Completely trained by the experts in the industry, our carpet cleaners Brixton SW2 use the most advanced carpet cleaning solutions and equipment. TSD Cleaning takes extra care for the nature too – we use only environmental friendly and biodegradable cleaning solutions with proved quality.
By choosing our Brixton carpet cleaning service you can be sure that your carpets are in safe hands. For your complete peace of mind we give 100% satisfaction guarantee to our customers. If you are not entirely happy with the service you’ve received, our carpet cleaners will come back to re-clean the concerned area to your complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting places in Brixton SW2…
And while you are having your carpets cleaned by our friendly technicians why not visit some of the interesting places in Brixton SW2:
- Ashby’s Mill is one of the few surviving windmills in London. It was built in 1816 by John Ashby. Later the surrounding areas had become too built up and the mill was used as storage. Now it is a restored grade II listed tower mill.
- Sunlight Laundry – an Art Deco factory building, designed by the architect F. E. Simpkins. It is one of the few remaining Art Deco buildings that still belongs to the company that commissioned it, and is still used for its original purpose.
- Brixton Market is the street market in the centre of Brixton and the adjacent covered market area. The market was established in 1870. The covered market arcades were built in 1920 and 1930.
- Brixton Academy is one of the London leading venues, officially called 02 Academy Brixton. The capacity of the venue is 4921.
- The Ritzy cinema – built in 1911 with seating capacity 750 seats. A bar and a cafe were added to the cinema later as well as live music venue called upstairs.
- Brixton SW2 is famous with its live music scenes, as well as clubbing. The area has leading role in hip hop, rap and grime music styles. Brixton is also a host of an annual one day street parade.