Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is a small independent company with more than 10 years of experience. We provide carpet cleaning services in South Croydon CR2, as well as the adjoining areas. Ordering professional carpet cleaning is the easiest and the cheapest way to freshen up your home without the disruption that new carpets bring. By choosing TSD cleaning you are guaranteed to get high quality service at competitive prices. Our South Croydon carpet cleaning technicians are experienced and fully-trained by the experts in the industry. Cutting through most stubborn dirt and stains, our carpet cleaning equipment and cleaning solutions give the deepest of cleans. We spare no efforts to make our clients happy and satisfied with our services. That’s why we are the preferred local carpet cleaning provider.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in South Croydon CR2 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in South Croydon CR2 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning is a proud member of the NCCA (The National Carpet Cleaning Association). Our South Croydon carpet cleaning technicians are prepared to give you an expert evaluation for the condition of your carpets and advise you which the most appropriate treatment for them is. Using the most advanced techniques and modern methods, we don’t give the dirt any chance. After the treatment your carpet will be fresh and germ-free.
Our carpet cleaning services in South Croydon CR2 are fully guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with the result, our carpet cleaning technicians will re-clean the concerned area free of charge and to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting places in South Croydon CR2…
- South Croydon is an area in Greater London. The district was founded as an additional part of Croydon, after its development as a residential suburb.
- The formal town centre is located around Red Dear – a famous notable pub in South Croydon CR2.
- The most famous landmarks of South Croydon CR2 are represented by St. Peter’s Church, St. Augustine’s Church, South Croydon Bus Garage and the well-known public house “The Swan and the Sugarloaf”.
- South Croydon is a home of plenty of enormous open spaces and green fields, with magnificent gardens, providing the local people with beautiful views. The most visited places are Haling Grove and Purley Way Playing Fields.
- A lot of international and local matches of rugby and cricket are hosted in Whitgift School Playing Fields.
- Being a residential suburb, South Croydon has a lot of primary and secondary schools with excellent reputation. There is also a special school for disabled children, named St. Giles School.
- Whitgift School is the most popular school in South Croydon. It was established in 1596 by John Whitgift, the Archbishop of Canterbury. The school has a long standing history and traditions. The venue has not only strong rules for learning, but also encourages children to practise more sport activities such as cricket, rugby, hockey and football. The gym in the school is very well equipped.