Who Are We
TSD cleaning is the local carpet cleaning company in Kingston upon Thames, providing the residents of the area and the surrounding areas with high quality carpet cleaning service at affordable prices. We have the knowledge and the expertise to remove dirt, grime and stubborn stains. Our carpet cleaners in Kinston upon Thames will bring your carpet back to life, treating it with the latest cleaning techniques while remaining completely safe for children and pets. After the procedure your carpet will be fresh, clean and bacteria and germ free. The air quality of your home will be improved too.
Leave the cleaning of your carpets in our professional hands and you are guaranteed to receive an outstanding cleaning performance provided by our fully trained and NCCA certified carpet cleaning experts.
Our carpet cleaning service at a glance
- Hot water extraction
- Dry carpet cleaning
- Rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Scotch guard/ stain protection
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
With our unbeatable prices you can easily get your carpets cleaned at least once a year which is recommended by the industry experts.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room- £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
Rug (small) – £13.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our Kinsgton upon Thames carpet cleaning is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
All our carpet cleaners in Kingston upon Thames are fully trained and they are experts in the carpet cleaning care. They use the latest equipment recommended by the industry leaders – Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite. Being a proud members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association) we have the opportunity to monitor closely the latest trends and developments, implementing the new techniques in our work and making sure our clients are receiving the best treatment.
Customer satisfaction is our priority and we work hard to achieve it. For your complete peace of mind we also give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not completely happy with the service you’ve received we will come back and re – clean your carpets until your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide professional carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Did you know that…
- Kingston upon Thames remains to be the administrative centre of Surrey County. In ancient times it was well- known as the first royal borough, where the Saxon kings were crowned. Later the town was occupied by Romans and it became royal residence. During the 20th century Kingston specialised in aircraft manufacturing and it became one of the most important military centres. The factory was closed in 1992 and it was turned into houses and sport complex.
- The central part of Kingston is a great mixture between the local finest shops and the famous well-known chains. The largest shopping centre in the area is “The Bentall Centre” which includes not only the familiar chains, but also there are bowling alley, fitness center, “Odeon” cinema, classy restaurants and bars. The traditional pubs and taverns are situated in the northern and further southern part of the town. The most notable tavern among them is the Druid’s Head, where customers can try a dessert “syllabub”, which dates back to 18th century. There is still a market place, where you can buy exotic food, flowers and even jewelry.
- The public buildings as the local library, the Crown Court, the Guildhall are interesting to be seen. The “Rose Theater” is one of the most valued art places in the town. It has 900 seats, but the exceptional architecture makes the audience feel cozy and enclosed
- Canbery Gardens is a beautiful open space situated near the Kingston Railway Bridge. It offers a public tennis courts. Within the site is Kingston Rowing Club which is one of the world’s oldest and most successful amateur rowing clubs. The Gardens are part of the the UK Government’s Playbuilder Project for developing play areas.