Who Are We
We at TSD Cleaning Services understand that the carpets are one of the most expensive investments in your homes or offices. We value your choice and take absolutely complete care to clean your carpets even to extend their lives as long as possible. Our carpet cleaning Surbiton KT6 is with bespoke quality. Our carpet cleaning materials and techniques are capable to lift a whole room bringing it back to its former glory and leaving the air in it notably improved. Our fully trained Surbiton carpet cleaning technicians are experienced and therefore they use trusted methods, ensuring that your carpets will look like brand new. We always deliver bespoken quality to our clients, leaving the carpets smelling good and germ free.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Surbiton KT6 includes
• Hot water extraction
• Dry cleaning
• Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
• Spot treatment and stain removal
• Deodoriser and odour treatment
• Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Here are our prices at a glance. They are the lowest you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To arrange a carpet cleaning appointment call for a free quote on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Surbiton KT6 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning Services can brighten your premises in an amazing way. There’s no need to put up with discoloured and stained carpeting, since we provide carpet cleaning in Surbiton KT6. We use heavy duty machines to bring your carpets back to their best condition: clean, soft and nice smelling.
Most home owners seek help for dust mites’ control. Lots of people, especially children, are allergic to dust mite sub products, which cause asthma, eczema and a bunch of other problems. The only solution is professional carpet cleaning that will sanitize your house. Fortunately, hot water extraction method (steam cleaning) is highly effective and removes 99% of the harmful microorganisms.
We apply a more gentle method when it comes to delicate, natural, antique or hand-made carpets and rugs. Carpet dry cleaning is safe for fine fabrics and cleans them well deep below the surface. Both steam and dry carpet cleaning methods are non-toxic and are perfect for homes with children, pregnant women, pets or allergy sufferers. You will find us in your area Surbiton KT6, ready for work.
Our Surbiton Carpet Cleaners Also Cover
- Berrylands KT5
- Kingston upon Thames KT1
- East Molesey KT8
- Thames Ditton KT7
- Esher KT10
- Chessington KT9
- Worcester Park KT4
Interesting information about Surbiton KT6…
• Situated next to the River Thames, Surbiton KT6 is a large suburban area in south-west London, part of Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. The arriving of the Surbiton Railway Station in 1838 started the development of the area. In 1965 the district became part of Greater London.
• Local commuters can reach Waterloo station in about 15 minutes on a fast direct service. That makes Surbiton KT6 an attractive and convenient location for living. These factors affect the size of the population.
• Nowadays Surbiton KT6 is a great mixture between Art-Deco courts, 19th century townhouses, and semi-detached 20th century housing estates.
• The list of famous writers, artists and popular people which are current or former residents is endless. Some of them are: John Everett Millais, William Holman Hunt, Richard Jefferies, Thomas Hardy, C.H. Middleton, John Foxx, John Cooper, Art Malik, Elizabeth Norton, Helen Sharman, David Spinx, David Essex, Eileen Grey and many others.
• Surbiton is a home to many sport clubs such as Surbiton Croquet Club, Surbiton Hockey Club, Surbiton Football Teams – Darkside F.C, Surbiton Wanders and Surbiton Town Ladies. Surbiton was a host of the first round of the Lawn Tennis Association season.
• Surbiton is a cohesive community. The area has a great variety of society organizations such as Scottish Country Dance Society, Surbiton Caledonian Society, Surbiton Ski Sundays, Surbiton Festival and Regatta, which is annually conducted.