Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is often the first choice for carpet cleaning in all London areas. We’ve managed to build a high reputation among the residents of Dulwich too, always delivering exceptional results and offering the most competitive prices. With over 11 years of experience, our team is confident that we will never fail to impress you no matter what the cleaning job is. We know that hard work and a customer orientated service is the key to success. That is way we spare no efforts to select the most dedicated and skilful Dulwich carpet cleaners, fully trained by the experts in the industry. Our committed customer service operators are happy to keep you updated all the times and assisting throughout the cleaning process.
TSD Cleaning has an extraordinary and smart approach of blending the innovative new technologies with the experience and the knowledge of the traditional methods. Our services are with bespoken quality and this makes us the preferred Dulwich carpet cleaning company.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Dulwich SE21 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- HOST / Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Call today on 0208 819 9476 to book your Dulwich carpet cleaning appointment. We work during the weekends too and there is no extra charge for weekend slots.
Our comprehensive carpet cleaning in Dulwich SE21 is thriving, because of our unmatched knowledge and immeasurable experience in the field of professional carpet cleaning. This is the reason why TSD Cleaning Services is the leading Dulwich carpet company and the adjoining areas too. Our unshakeable reputation is built on the top-quality services we provide, competitive pricing and full commitment to our customers’ satisfaction.
We at TSD are using modern technology and environmentally friendly, biodegradable carpet cleaning methods and solutions, which are not available to the public. Our professionally trained operatives are ready to give you the bespoke cleaning to your expectations. We offer the full spectrum of carpet cleaning services, including steam cleaning (hot water extraction), dry carpet cleaning (very low moisture cleaning) – you can be sure that our performance will be flawless! We offer many related services as well in addition to our professional carpet cleaning such as stain protection and anti- static treatment.
TSD guarantees 100% for the quality of the service. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with the results, our friendly team will re-clean the concerned area to your complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Sydenham SE26
- Forest Hill SE23
- East Dulwich SE22
- Herne Hill SE24
- West Norwood SE27
- Upper Norwood SE19
Did you know that…
- Dulwich SE21 is an area situated in south London. The district is divided between two boroughs – London Borough of Southwark and London Borough of Lambeth. For the first time Dulwich was mentioned in 967. The place was famous as “the meadow where dill grows”. Today Dulwich SE21 is divided in to 3 areas – Dulwich Village, East and West Dulwich.
- The area offers a number of opportunities for sport lovers. Dulwich is a home to a local non-professional football team, named Dulwich Hamlet which dates back to 1893. For all enthusiasts who want to play rugby, the local club opens its doors for everyone.
- Dulwich has a beautiful park the local people can enjoy. The park was designed by the famous architect Henry Jarvis and opened in 1890. Being a former farmland, today the Dulwich Park is well-maintained place for relaxation and sport. There are plenty of playing areas for children, tennis courts, bowling green, and special path for horse-riding.
- Belair House is a notable landmark in the area of Dulwich SE21. Being a private house in the past, the house was refurbished in 1998 and nowadays is one of the most visited restaurants of the area. Attached to the house is a large magnificent park with numerous playgrounds for children, as well as a tennis court. The park is opened to the public.
- Another notable building in Dulwich SE21 is Bell House, now part of Dulwich College. The building and part of the surrounding gardens are Grade I listed.
- The Crown and Greyhound public house has an interesting story. In the past it was divided into 2 areas- one for the labourers and one for the local gentry. Charles Dickens was a regular visitor to the pub. Today the place is named “The Dog” and is Grade I listed building.
- For those keen on architecture it will be interesting to visit the local churches (All Saints Church, St Barnabas Church and St Stephen Church) – bright representatives of the Victorian Gothic style.