Who Are We
Providing quality services, TSD Cleaning Services is a carpet cleaning company in Forest Hill SE23, delivering exceptional results for the residents for over 10 years. Our fully-trained and dedicated Forest Hill carpet cleaners are fully prepared to give you an expert opinion about the condition of your carpets. They will treat your carpets professionally, paying extra attention to stubborn dirt and tough stains. Using the most powerful cleaning materials and techniques in the industry, our Forest Hill carpet cleaning experts will make your carpet look like brand new. Furthermore your carpets will be freshening up and disinfected, providing you with safe, healthy and germs free environment. Also the air quality in the cleaned rooms will be considerably improved, redusing the risk of asthma and other related allergies.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Forest Hill SE23 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/HOST
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote, give us a call now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Forest Hill SE23 is provided 7 days a week, with no extra charge for the weekend appointments.
We at TSD Cleaning Services have remarkable list of loyal and completely satisfied clients. But do you know why? The company success is based on just one simple slogan: “WE DO NOT LIE OUR CLIENTS!” We will tell you exactly what to expect. We evaluate the trust more than anything.
Our Forest Hill carpet cleaning technicians are fully trained by the industry experts. We are members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association) and we strictly apply their standard by using the most powerful techniques and solutions. Our carpet cleaners have a long- standing experience which combined with the advanced equipment can guarantee you exceptional results. We promise our customers to provide them with the best possible service and bring back to life their carpets, leaving them fresh, healthy and germ free. And we never fail to impress our clients.
Our carpet cleaning service in Forest Hill is fully guaranteed – if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the results, we will re-clean your carpet free of charge. Just give us a call and our Forest Hill carpet cleaners will come back to re-clean the area you are not happy with until your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Brockley SE4
- Peckham SE15
- East Dulwich SE22
- West Dulwich SE21
- Sydenham SE26
- Catford SE6
Interesting facts about Forest Hill SE23…
- Forest Hill SE23 is suburban area in south-east London, part of London Borough of Lewisham. The district is situated between Dulwich and Sydenham. The name Forest Hill derived from “the forest with a big hill”, which was coined by a developer in 1865. Not so much populated till 19th century, as the population grew two large secondary schools was built in the area – Sydenham Girls and Forest Hill boys.
- The Horniman Museum is a local landmark and interesting venue to visit. Designed in the Arts and Crafts style by Charles Harrison Townsend, the museum opened doors in 1901. Its founder Frederick John Horniman was the owner of the world biggest tea trading business. The museum has collection of 350 000 objects, specialising in music instruments, natural history and anthropology. Another famous collection is the large number of stuffed animals, as well as the magnificent aquarium.
- The gardens of the Horniman Museum also deserve to be seen. They consist of spacious open grasslands as well as remarkable Grade II listed conservatory which dates back to 1894. A small animal enclosure, an ornamental garden, a bandstand, a sound garden where you can play on great variety of musical instruments, the Pavilion, and a nature trail are also interesting to be visited. The Horniman Museum has also red cedar totem pole just in front of the main entrance.
- Forest Hill has good transport links to London Bridge, Croydon, Sydenham, Highbury and Islington and Shoreditch High Street, as well as numerous buses.
- Some of the most notable residents of Forest Hill SE23 include Danny Baker, Kate Bush, Ernest Dowson, Dennis Gifford, Glenda Jackson, William Page, Jason Statham, Max Wall, Jackie Trent and many others.