End of Tenancy Cleaning
For a good few years now, we have been successfully dealing with both the world of the tenant and the landlord alike — this is why we know exactly what you want and when you need it!
Our end of tenancy cleaning crews are mobile, fully equipped, hard working and highly motivated. They will blitz your place and leave it fresh and clean. All crews are supervised and certified specialists in end of tenancy cleanings.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service covers London and the Home Counties.
Our end of tenancy cleaning is fully guaranteed. The service is not on an hourly basis – we’ll stay as long as it takes to clean your property spotless. If you are not happy with the final results, we’ll send the cleaners back until you are completely satisfied with their job.
Why choose us? Because we offer you:
-Dedicated and highly experienced cleaners
-Fixed price per property
-Fully equipped, certified cleaners
-Fully insured service
-Short notice /next day appointments
Our prices start from £80.00 + VAT. The price depends on the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, utility rooms, receptions, etc. you have. We can also provide professional carpet cleaning if you require.
For a precise quote give us a call on 0208 819 9476 and our friendly customer service staff will give you a price and book an appointment for you. Ask for our special deals and see what offer you can take advantage of!
Here is our end of tenancy cleaning checklist:
- Disinfect and clean every work surface.
- Clean cupboard interiors, remove any remaining debris, disinfect and remove stubborn stains
- Polish and clean taps, descale if required
- Degrease all wall tiles, remove mould from grout, brighten and whiten grout.
- Degrease oven inside and out, removing any burnt on food from every crevice while ensuring the exterior is streak free and shiny.
- Refresh the extractor, dismantle and degrease if required.
- Defrost the refrigerator before completely cleaning inside and out, removing old contents and whitening rubber seals. The fridge is left on so mould doesn’t grow while the property is vacant.
- If included in the tenancy a thorough clean of the washing machine inside and out, including soap drawers and descaling of drum.
- A thorough clean of any appliances that are to be left behind for the landlord’s inspection such as kettle, toaster, dishwasher.
- All bins will be emptied and cleaned, disinfected and polished if chrome.
- Complete descale of shower screen, restoring it to a transparent panel of glass with no soapy residue left over.
- Degreasing and cleaning of all bathroom tiles, leaving them hygienic and streak free. Grout will be brightened, whitened and mould will be removed.
- All fixtures and fittings such as shower heads, taps and basin flushes to be descaled, polished and shined to a streak free finish.
- Complete descaling and stain removal of toilet basin inside and out, including the U-bend and the entire seat and fittings.
- Removal of all left over toiletries.
- All mirrors and glass to be cleaned to a streak free shiny finish.
- All floors to be cleaned disinfected and washed thoroughly. Intensive hovering will be done if the floor is carpeted.
- Complete dust and polish throughout the entire property. This includes the dust, clean and polish of:
- Wooden fixtures and furniture such as shelves, skirting boards, door frames, dado rails, staircases, banisters and curtain poles, door handles, sideboards, wardrobes, tables and drawers
- Plastic fixtures and fittings such as light fittings, light switches, hooks, UPVC doorframes and window frames
- Metal fixtures and fittings such as radiators, fire surrounds, curtain rails, door knobs and hinges
- Glass items such as windows, mirrors, doors, table tops and pictures
- All Floors to be hovered and cleaned, with furniture removed so the cleaning can continue underneath and into every corner.
- All remaining mattresses will be hoovered and turned
- All drawers and cupboards will be emptied and cleaned
- All furnishings and upholstery will be hoovered, rugs will be shaken free of dust and cushions will be plumped!
- The bedrooms receive the same treatment as the rest of the property as our cleaners will:
- Polish all wooden surfaces, skirtings, dado rails, shelves, wardrobes, chest of drawers, window sills and doors.
Clean all metal fixtures such as door handles, hinges and radiators.
- Clean all plastic fittings such as UPVC window frames and light fittings
- Clean all glass, windows, doors and table tops
- Hoover under the mattress and the bed, turn the mattress
If there is anything on this list you think we’ve forgotten, or you think our cleaners should do, please let us know!