Who Are We
Maintaining a flawless and bespoken standard of domestic cleaning in St. John’s Wood NW8 is the aim of TSD Cleaning Services. And we work very hard to achieve it. Being the local leader of domestic cleaning in the area for over a decade, we have managed to perfect our services. Furthermore, our prices are unbelievably low and affordable.
Our long-standing experience allows us to suit the most personal requirement and to satisfy every single individual request of our customers. After our friendly, experienced and reliable cleaning ladies leave your home spotlessly clean and perfectly tidied, you will convince yourself that your choice is right. You are just going to love us!
Fully Insured Domestic Cleaners
Domestic cleaning requires professional touch. That is why our specially created filtering and in-house training system allows us to hire only the most capable and hard-working cleaning operatives who are able to deliver an exceptional results.
Our meticulous vetting procedure gives us a chance to check our future employees’ background and eligibility for work in the UK. We strive to make sure that our clients’ premises are in safe and reliable hands.
Finally, for your complete peace of mind, our St. John’s Wood domestic cleaning service comes with £5 million public liability insurance.
What Our House Cleaning Service Covers
- Kitchen cleaning – all surfaces and appliances
- Doing the dishes
- Cleaning the windows
- Wiping out the window sills
- Dusting and wiping all the surfaces and skirtings
- Vacuuming and mopping
- Doing the laundry
- Changing the bed linen
- Disinfecting, polishing and wiping the bathroom surfaces
- Changing the bin bags
- Other reasonable house cleaning duties, which you may require
Here is an idea of what we charge:
£9.00 + VAT per hour
– Minimum 2 hours for the weekly visits
– Minimum 3 hours for the fortnightly service
Call us today on 0208 819 9476! Our friendly and efficient customer service operators are able to meet all your questions and requirements. They will give a free no obligation quote. Make sure you take a full advantage of our special offers and discounted prices for booking more than one services.
Book your St. John’s Wood house cleaner now. We are expecting you!
Why Choose Us
- Reliable company with established traditions
- Long term –relationship with your cleaning lady
- Dedicated and hard–working maids
- No minimum term contract, no hidden charges and annual fees
- Fully insured service
- Flexible hours and cleaners available 7 days a week
- Convenient payment methods
- Reasonable and affordable prices
Our regular domestic cleaning is also provided in the following bordering areas:
- Belsize Park NW3
- Camden NW1
- Kentish Town NW5
- Kilburn NW6
- Maida Vale W9
- Paddington W2
- Swiss Cottage NW2
- West Hampstead NW6
Local area info
- St. John’s Wood NW8 is a district in the north –west part of London. It is close to Charring Cross and Regent’s park. Popular sites in the district are Royal Horse Artillery and Abbey Road Studios.
- Another well-known area in St John’s Wood is Primrose Hill, also referred as Greenberry Hill. The hill offers a great view of London, Hampstead and Belsize Park.
- St John’s Wood is a home for some of the most expensive properties in London and in the world. The postcode area NW8 was ranked as the 5th most expensive area of London by Forbes.
- The average price of a property in St. Johns Wood NW8 is about £2 million. Maintaining such houses requires using professional cleaning service provided by a well-known and reliable cleaning company.
- As one of the most desirable areas, St. John’s Wood is associated with many celebrities living there such as Sir Paul McCartney, Damian Lewis, Keith Richards, Kate Moss and Lilly Allen.
- Marylebone Cricket Club is established in 1787 and it is a world’s biggest cricket brand. Until 1993 the club was the governing body of cricket both in England and Wales. The central base of the cricket club is located at Lord’s Cricket Ground in St John’s Wood.
- St. Johns Wood NW8 is the home of the Abbey Road Studio, where Beatles recorded their magnificent album “Abbey Road” in the 60th of the last century. The Studio is also known worldwide with the records of the Pink Floyd, Badfinger, The Hollies and many other famous musicians.