Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is the leading cleaning company in Richmond, providing exceptional services, maintaining your home and keeping it clean and tidy. We completely understand that you may not have the time and ability to take care of all domestic chores. That is why we are here to help! We deliver high quality regular domestic cleaning in Richmond TW9 and the adjoining areas, offering reliable and experienced house maids 7 days a week.
Just put your mind at ease and relax! Our friendly professional staff will transform your home to a clean and healthy place, adapting completely to our customers’ requirements. From now on you can spend your free time doing something more enjoyable.
Fully Insured Domestic Cleaners
Our full Public and Employee Liability Insurance covers up to £1.000.000 pounds damages caused by our cleaners accidentally.
Our staff is reliable, dedicated and extremely hard-working. All our cleaning ladies undergo strict check and training. We require proof of the address, eligibility for work, CRB check, ID and all necessary documents before we send them to our clients’ homes. We personally interview and test our future employees before we hire them.
Once they have passed all the above requirements, then they are accepted to join our team.
Our Domestic Cleaning Richmond TW9 at a Glance
• Polishing furniture
• Removing cobwebs
• Dusting doors and frames
• Emptying bins
• Full clean on kitchen, to include all surface tiles, microwave and oven
• Kitchen cupboard fronts
• Full clean in bathrooms, to include removal of limescale
• Inside windows
• Vacuuming floors
• Skirting boards
• Polishing chrome appliances
• Behind all moveable furniture
• Mopping all floors
Our House Cleaning Prices
£9.00 + VAT per hour
You can have the service on:
– Weekly basis – minimum 2 hours required
– Fortnightly basis – minimum 3 hours required
Our friendly stuff is waiting for you on 0208 819 9476. Get your free no charges quote and take off your shoulders the hard work of maintaining your home. Leave that to the professional team of TSD Cleaning Services.
5 reasons to choose TSD Cleaning Services
• We can provide vetted staff
• We can provide holiday cover
• By using an agency you can always contact us to discuss any concerns you have, avoiding any uncomfortable confrontations with cleaners
• We have insurance cover to protect you and the stuff
• There may be occasions where there is a language barrier and we can act as an interpreter
Our regular domestic cleaning Richmond TW9 is also provided in the following bordering areas:
• Chiswick W4
• Isleworth TW7
• Brentford TW8
• Mortlake SW14
• Petersham TW10
• Twickenham TW1
Local Area Info
• Richmond TW9 is one of the prime locations in London. It is well-known as sought after residential area and also as a commercial area. Located on the river Thames, Richmond is famous with its parks, including Richmond Park and Kew Gardens. The area provides great outdoor activities, landscaped lands and magnificent views over the Thames valley. Richmond is described as one of the happiest places to live in the UK.
• Richmond is known as a major commercial centre with Richmond upon Thames being the largest shopping destination with over 200 shops. There are most of the high street chains such as Boots, Marks& Spensers, Waitrose, as well as many independent shops. The farmer’s market in Heron Square takes place every Saturday; it consists of booths, tables or stands where food is sold directly by the local farmers. Richmond also provides office accommodations for some of the largest UK and European multi-national companies. PepsiCo and EBay are some of the giants that have their headquarters in the area.
• Richmond Park is a National Nature Reserve and is the largest Royal Park in London. It was created by Charles I in 1634. The park measures 3.69 square miles or 2360 acres. There are several grade II listed buildings in the park – Ham Gate Lodge, Richmond Gate and Richmond Gate Lodge, as well as the Thatchet Lodge House which is a royal residence. There are over 30 ponds in the park and the wild life consist of red and fallow deer, woodpeckers , squirrels, frogs, snakes, rabbits, stag beetles and many other insects.
• Richmond is famous for its public houses and bars, including The Duke, The White Cross, The Richmond Arms. The oldest pub is The Cricketer’s, owned by Samuel Whitbread and The Collins family. The pub dates back to 1770. Most of the major restaurant chains could be found in the town centre of Richmond along with some privately owned restaurants. One of the finest restaurants is located at Bingham Hotel and has won a Michelin star award in 2010.